At First, There Are Dark Dragon, Falchion Sword, And…
This is a port of Fire Emblem 1 into SRPG Studio. The current version covers the first six chapters of the original game. The instructions are very simple. Extract the file and run the game. I initially made it procrastinating from creating my MAFC4 chapter, which probably wasn’t a very good idea. Here’s a feature list:
- FE1 tileset completely ported into SRPG Studio complete with animations
- All FE1 map sprites ported for all classes
- Relevant portraits upscaled to meed SRPG Studio requirements
- Original FE1 music included
- Original FE1 font used (courtesy of JtheDuelist)
- FE3 weapon icons used
- Names consistent with Quirino translation patch
And some (outdated) screenshots:
Preemptive question answering:
Will you finish this? - Maybe, maybe not. 25 chapters is a significant undertaking.
Why don’t you use official names? - I don’t like some of the choices the localisers made for character names, so all names are the Japanese ones for consistency.
Why don’t you have a fancy name for this? - I’m terrible with names. I’ll just use the original name for now.
And most importantly, the download: