FE Transcending Darkness V0.8.2 One route complete! 34/40 chapters done!

is there anything specifically that makes them boring or give a bad impressions so that I can look into fixing it?

The starting map feels odd.

@colt You’re gonna have to elaborate more, especially if you’re trying to give decent feedback on how to improve something

It being “odd” isn’t specific enough, nor does it explain why you don’t like the first few maps :slight_smile:

1 Like

wtf does odd mean

Like In 2nd map the way you have to walk around.

that was somehow more vague than your last post

can you say anything more definite than “it was odd” or “the way something works”

Like the first few maps should be straight forward no manuver just guns blazing but I had to play slow.
It is my opinion.

What are you talking about? It isn’t hack and slash game it’s a tactic game. It’s a strategy game for God’s sake lmao

Unless it got changed in the private patch, the first few maps are pretty quick and straight forward even if you do the side objectives you can just keep marching towards the objective every turn. (Atleast in hard mode)

the first few maps are unchanged so yeah, I’m guessing you wanted it to be where you steamroll with a specific character (which you could technically sorta do with the jagen). Disappointingly the hack isn’t really designed around that type of gameplay, maybe its easier to do on normal mode.

So, because I feel like Marla doesn’t get any speed and otherwise has no survivability against mages otherwise, can you possibly lower her speed growth (15 maybe?) but give her wary fighter, because while Battering Ram is nice, it’s almost useless on her while she’s an armor knight or crusader due to her low movement, magic growth, and resistance.

Mainly requesting this because she gets shredded my mages on both player and enemy phase.

isn’t that the point of an armor knight?

she one shots mages on player phase during the early game and she can do it later on when you get more access to greatlances. But yeah thats intentional design.

I guess I got really unlucky with speed growth, because she only had 6 speed when she promoted at level 20.

a knight is supposed to be slow by design, however she is getting a defenae buff to compensate for the low speed. Will be launched for the next update.

Yeah, that makes sense, and (to be clear) I’m not arguing the point, I’m just saying: I got pretty unlucky considering her speed growth is the same as Apostol’s strength growth, and he had 16 after promoting at level 20.

After what seems to be 2 or more years of a public release. Today has come the day for a new release! This patch goes to chapter 24 out of 40! The amount of differences compared to the old version is absurdly numerous and I cannot name them all. Though some maps have remain mostly untouched. There is a lot of changes that has been made since the last patch. There has also been added a option for fixed growths if you desire. Once again keep in mind the hack is WIP and on-going so feel free to report any bugs or any comments to me or in the discord server. The link is in the first thread enjoy!

11 Likes

What if I don’t enjoy

1 Like

v0.6.1:
Fixed a few things like some
wrong death quotes and a few bugs
with reinforcements.

1 Like