FE The Grand Uprising Update v1.1.3 COMPLETED!(21 total chapters)

Can anyone tell me what Demonic Orb used for? It seems I can’t sell it to vendors.

It doesn’t have one. You weren’t supposed to steal it ironically.

Actually, I already had Rabin stealed them from the shaman boss and now I have 2 so I wonder if it will trigger something later or not.

just started the hack today. I was wondering are you still up for updating this hack. I found some typo that could use a fix.

just waiting lol

List of bugs and typos for this hack compile into a single word document. I hope you have a chance to return and fix all these problems.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1e-TSYU0PU-iSGQN6oLVz5QIZVJkCGQXM?usp=sharing

Now on to my personal oppinion of the Hack:
1.This hack is Hard to the point where I almost lost even after I use cheat to buff up my character.
2. I could not connect with the story or Characters because it was so hard and the ammount of enemy that keep comming as reinforcement was so insane that I just wanted the chapter to end as quickly as possible without dedicating time to build support.(Try waiting 1 turn around a map to build support only to see enemy appearing around your unit the next turn)
3.Because of the Difficulties,bugs,typos I can say that this was the most stress I have been playing a Fire Emblem Romhack.

Looking past all that and thanks to conversation on the FEU Discord I can tell that you tried your best at the time to make this hack. For that I thank you and hope someday you can comeback and update the hack to be better.

Hello ummm, sorry i am newbie. In chapter 6 I can’t open chests like this and other chest too.

I had the same bug happened to me.i found a way to bypass this is by selecting the use command on the key in the item window while your character is standing on a chest

Oh i got it. Thanks for telling me.

Quick question: Should I promote on level 20 or should I grind a bit for higher level. I just worry I might miss level specific skills if I promote too early.

Are the supports done for this hack?

There are not supports in this game, nor the sequel.

Actually there is a sequel FE Transcending Darkness V0.8.2 One route complete! 34/40 chapters done! - #69 by Memestaralbert

Yeah I know. That’s why I said there are not supports in the sequel. As in, there is a sequel with no supports in it.

Wow the description literally says support they should fix that .

Supports were listed under Plans, i.e., they are/were planned, not completely implemented if I understand correctly.

1 Like

Well… Yes and no. There aren’t support convos or actual benefits for having characters close… However, there are conversation that bring lore to the world and tell you stuff about the characters, with some of these conversations raising stats or giving you things. I guess they are supports in a FE4 sense, but without the “related critical chance”.

1 Like

There are fixed growths?

Bug Found(?)

Is Marik supposed to be gone?

I had to skip his cutscene or else it crashed.

2 Likes