FE Engage(remake from FE8)

Long time no see since our last FE9 +10 remake(See this). Currently, our team is working on rebuilding FE Engage(FE 17). The text is already gained from GitHub and everything works well.
All the main characters are done. All the text, class, and equipment/items are properly set. It will be available soon. We are still working on testing everything.

51 Likes

I would suggest the Repository, but you already have a Yunaka and it looks like you’re going with Female Alear. But here is my Saphir, also found in the Repository.
FE Saphir

10 Likes

Great!!! Thanks for the information. By the way, the male Alear is the first character :>

1 Like

Well then I believe the repository also has a male Alear in it

you gotta like ask perms and credit people, don’t just grab it (and edit it?)
that’s glac’s alcryst, boucheron, louie

also tba celine and hortensia
could be more, regardless you need to credit

9 Likes

Well most in the repo they do say free to edit and use but ya credit is important tho

1 Like

I’m interested to see how you implement the Emblem System into gba, good luck dude!

Cool.
Need playable Hounds if possible.

I took a look on Reddit and saw a user named The-Blind-Archer create a few portraits. Maybe you could reach out to them.

He’s active in spritan and the disc server if yall in there

Ready to suffer again :exploding_head:

)(@{H(NJ4UI%_RLD`K2GZ_0_tmb
This face shape is too difficult to draw…

6 Likes

Yes, this was already discussed on the Discord. Glac gave permission. I think OP needs to be clear about this to prevent misunderstandings

Edit: Oh I didn’t see the most recent post hold up

O75R~DLI((FH4V_tmb
Finish another one.

7 Likes

Jade my beloved.

Playing through the FE9-10 remake was a wild ride, and seeing everyone lose their minds debating whether or not it was real was another one.

I have no doubt that you’ll deliver something great. Much luck to everyone involved!

3 Likes

A`@)BDR6D7VIB4Q6JPKQF7
DFQ%ZJ}{FBLJEV)U4SZPT
A new height is achieved and tested perfectly in fe8.

9 Likes

Pretty cool. Will it be a 1:1 port or will there be some story changes?

{V0Z@@LJWS@Q3$NO}RYU4C7
%Q)93%R(I@MKR0B`Y8$G%S7
Marth with/without engaging.

6 Likes

I think we will make some changes after the main chapter.

Playable Lumera confirmed!
On a serious note, I will settle with playable Mitan.