FE copypasta dump

Come here if you wish to see some copypastas that you can force your friends to read. Please contribute by adding copypastas not already added.

1 Like

I’ll start with Garm

Garm is the Sacred Twin black axe of Grado. Garm is SS-Ranked, meaning a unit must have an SS-Rank in axes to use it. Due to the fact that a unit can only one SS-Rank, a, say, a Warrior must choose between SS-Ranking Bows or SS-Ranking Axes. However, I slightly lied. Lyon can SS-Rank both Dark Magic and Staves. In Fire Emblem 6: Fuuin no Tsurugi, a unit can SS-Rank all possible weapons it can use. Therefore, a FE6 unit, to be specific, a FE6 Paladin, the best of which is Zealot, could use Garm, Audhulma, and Vidofnir. I’m sorry, I slightly lied again. A FE6 unit could not use Fire Emblem 8: The Sacred Stones weapons. However, it can use FE6 weapons. Therefore, it can use the Armads, Durandal, and Malte. However, it can not use all three at once, unless the game has been significantly altered and the Paladin has three arms. But that’s slightly off-topic, I digress. We are talking about FE8 because we are on the FE8 board. The possible wielders of Garm are, in order of appearance, Gilliam, Franz, Garcia, Ross, Kyle, Forde, Amelia, Duessel, Gerik, Dozla, Caellach, and Fado. Quite a large portion of FE8’s cast can use Garm. However, many of these units can only use axes post-promotion, therefore increasing the difficulty of getting them an SS-Rank in axes. It can be done easier, however, if you use the Devil Axe. The Devil Axe gives 8 times as much axe weapon experience as most other axes or most other weapons. However, the Devil Axe is very heavy and very innaccurate. Also, it can backfire and do damage to the user equal to the damage it would’ve done to the opponent. The Devil Axe is risky but it has a good potential benefit for the user. Garm gives a +5 bonus to Speed. This is good because many of the potential Garm wielders could benefit from the boost. In appearance of order, I mean order of appearance, they are Garcia, Ross, Kyle, Duessel, Dozla, Caellach and Fado. None of them have good Speed. The stereotypical axe user often lacks Speed. A notable exception to this is Dart from Fire Emblem 7: Rekka no Ken. Dart has an impressive Speed stat, so giving Dart the Garm axe would increase his Speed to make it quite high. I’m sorry, I slightly lied again. Please punish me in a kinky way. Back to what I was saying. Dart cannot use Garm, despite the fact that the only weapon type he can use, let alone SS-Rank, is axes. Why, you ask? Garm does nto, I mean, not, exist in FE7. However, Basilikos does. Basilikos could be considered an inferior version of Garm. I’m sorry, but I am digressing from the point I am trying to make. Please reprimand me if I do this again. Garm is acquired upon completing Eirika’s Chapter 15: Scorched Sand or Ephraim’s Chapter 14: Father and Son. Interestingly, the son does not appear during the Chapter. I’m sorry, i, I mean I, slightly lied again. The son, Lyon, appears in conversation scenes before and after the main conflict in Father and Son. However, I am slightly digressing. Upon completion of said Chapter(s), Garm, along with Gleipnir, are added to the main character’s inventory. However, something interesting happens when the main character’s inventory is full. I am sorry, what happens isn’t very interesting. Something truly interesting does happen when the main character’s inventory and the Supply convoy is full. In the first instance, you will have to send two of the main character’s items to Supply, and you will have to discard two of the main character’s items in the latter circumstance. This creates the interesting paradox where the sacred relics of Grado can be simply discarded. This is interesting because such powerful items, two of the eight used to defeat the feared Demon King, are merely thrown away. I’m sorry, I slightly lied again. Only seven of those items can be used against the Demon King. Latona, the Holy Staff of Rausten, cannot be used against the Demon King because it is a staff that heals all of your units except the one who uses it. However, it has little strategic use because getting one of your units to S-Rank Staves is worthless. I’m sorry, I digressed yet again. Please discipline me, Master.

6 Likes

You, Devisian knights.
How much weight…
can you handle?
Can you withstand the spirit
of one who’s life has passed?
The weight of the burden
of that death?
Weak souls succumb quickly
to a strong spirit…
Strong ether is like a toxin
to those whose bodies and minds
are unfamiliar with such
overwhelming power…
Kain, just for a moment,
grant me that power…!

19 Likes

This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.” This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.”

16 Likes

This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.” This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.” This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.” This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.”This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.” This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.”This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.” This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.”This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.” This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.”This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.” This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.”This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.” This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.”This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.” This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.”This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.” This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.”This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.” This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.”This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.” This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.”This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.” This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.”This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.” This is a message from Lord Nergal. “I await you on the Dread Isle.”

there, now it’s long enough :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

To be fair, you need to have a high IQ to really understand Edelgard. Her personality is extremely nuanced, and without a solid grasp on political ideologies most of her ambitions will go over a typical player’s head. There’s also Edelgard’s reasons for starting the war, which are deftly woven into her characterisation and even more so explained in her heart-breaking backstory - her philosophy draws heavily from Rudyard Kipling’s literature, for instance. The true gamers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of her character, to realise that it’s not only black and white - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Edelgard truly ARE idiots - of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the reference in Edelgard’s existential phrase: “Must you continue to reconquer?,” which itself is a cryptic callback to Maeda’s Japanese epic Fates and Awakening. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those idiotic Dimitri stans hurting themselves in confusion as Yuki Ikeno’s genius wit unfolds itself on their Switch screens. What idiots… I bet they didn’t even play BEE. :joy:

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Edelgard roleplay account. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for true Edie appreciatiors only - and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

5 Likes

this is pure gold

General Bentheon, who guards the castle, holds a ridersbane.
Cavaliers are in grave danger from that weapon. Do not let them approach the castle!

2 Likes

I am Knight General Holton Cabal, well feared as the Blood Reaper. If you think I’m as half as nice as Lanmark, you’re sadly mistaken. He is a fighter, and I… I am a killer! Now scream! Scream before you die!

4 Likes

Lord ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN, the son of Lord Vylon, a descendant of Waldo, one of the 12 Jugdral Crusaders, is a prince of Chalphy Castle of the Kingdom of Grandbell, the central country in the continent of Jugdral. He is the older brother of Ethlin, and the brother-in-law of Cuan.

According to unofficial manga-based sources, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN was born in the Grandbell Calendar Year 734, stands at 178 centimeters in stature, and weighs 70.2 kilograms. He initially wields the Steel Sword, followed by the ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN’s steellance, a weapon that is presented to him by Dickhead McGee on behalf of Prince Kurth in the Prologue chapter. ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN will later receive the Tyrfing, which he will wield in Chapter 5 of the game’s events.

According to the ending of Chapter 6, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN is well loved by the vast majority of the inhabitants of the Jugdral continent. Oifey remembers him as a “kindhearted man” when he rescues Shannon(which is a girl’s name) from Genoa Castle in Chapter 1. In Chapter 3 of the game, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN is accused of treason against Grandbell by the country he loves and has sworn to protect.

Prior to the events of Geneology of the Holy Weeaboo, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN attended the Royal Academy of Valhalla, alongside his brother-in-law Cuan and Eltshan. Cuan later married ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN’s younger sister, Ethlin.

In the Prologue chapter of the game, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN receives news that the majority of Grandbell’s army, including a huge portion of Chalphy’s army, is en route to invade the Kingdom of Isaac, the north-easternmost country in Jugdral. He also learns that his childhood friend Adean has been captured by Gandolf the Grey.

ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN then prepares to set out and fight against the Vegetarian army by himself, but is stopped by Red Knight and Green Knight, who express their fears of ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN falling alone on the battlefield. Alongside the slow and clumsy Fat Guy, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN then proceeds to set out for the battlefield, with Noish and Alec in tow. Oifey is appointed to be the tactician of the small battalion.

At the same time, Cuan, Ethlin, and Fin learns of ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN’s skirmish with Verdane, and thus make the decision to travel to Chalphy and join ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN’s cause. Additionally, Azel of Velthomer also joins ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN’s cause, albeit without his paternal half-brother Alvishole’s consent, and also convinces Rex Raptor to join him. ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN then faces off against John Dimaggio and seizes Jungby, where he discovers a decapitated Midayle lying on his side, hapless and injured. Despite advising Midayle to rest, the latter is determined to rescue Adean nonetheless, and thus enlists into ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN’s ranks, further expanding his army.

Alvis “The Motherfucker” then travels into the Jungby region to assess the state of the conflict with Verdane, under orders from King Azmur. Upon meeting up with ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN, Alvis “Magic Johnson” presents him with a Steelance. ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN’s army then proceeds to fight off Gerrard’s army and seize Evans castle.

Upon seizing Evans castle, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN proceeds to search the domains of Evans castle, but is unable to find any trace of Adean. He then leads his army deep into the forests of Verdane, the south-westernmost country of Jugdral. ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN holds a meeting with Eltshan at Evans castle, where Eltshan agrees to assist him in defending Evans Castle. During this time, Jamka, one of the princes of Verdane, frees Adean and Dew from Marpha castle, urging the duo to flee to safety. The duo manages to catch up with ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN’s army, thus being put under their immediate protection.

ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN’s army then faced off against the Genoa army, saving Shanan from the clutches of Kinbois in the process. Shanan then reveals that he is the prince of Isaac, before explaining that his paternal aunt Ira’s reason for being towards ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN’s forces is due to her hailing from Isaac, the supposed enemy of Grandbell. ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN reveals that his lack of concern about the Isaacian-Grandbellian war, and assures Shanan to convince Ira to lay down her sword. Ira later enlists into ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN’s army begrudgingly, as a means to express her gratitude towards him for rescuing her nephew.

After the battle of Marpha, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN meets Deirdre for the first time, but Deirdre flees without revealing her name. After the occurrence of this event, Sandima proceeds to order Jamka to attack ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN. Adean them rushes into the thick of the forest, intending to reach Jamka and inform him of ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN’s true intentions of entering Verdane. Between the thickets of the spirit forest, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN meets Deirdre again, whereupon she decides to join his cause and utilize the Silence staff against Sandima, prevent him from using the Fenrir tome.

After ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN liberates Verdane from Sandima’s control, the dying king Batou tells him about the Lopto Sect, the organization behind the evil lurking across the continent of Jugdral.

Upon learning that his friend Eltshan is being held prisoner by his own King Chagall for supposed treason, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN rushes to his aid, rescuing Eltshan’s sister Rackesis in the process. He is aided by a bard named Levn, who is, incidentally, the prince of Silesia, as revealed by the Pegasus Knight Ferry later on. A dancer named Sylvia accompanies Levn into the battlefield, citing the excuse that she is his supposed lover. ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN’s army later succeeds in seizing Agustria Castle, flanked by the likes of Holyn and Beowolf.

ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN then works to restore order to the region for months, during which Deirdre gave birth to his son Celice. Chagall later attempts to attack again, refusing to concede defeat at his loss of Agustria Castle. Chagall then sends Eltshan out onto the battlefield, forcing him to raise his sword against ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN’s army. Rackesis manages to convince Eltshan to make another attempt to convince Chagall to concede defeat, a decision that results in his immediate execution. ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN then receives bad news from Father Claud, where his family is blamed for the death of Prince Kurth. Upon recovering from the mayhem, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN discovers that Deirdre has gone missing without a trace.

ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN later manages to rescue Adean’s long-sister Briggid from the Orgahill Pirates, as well as rendezvousing with Claud and Kirby’s Tilt and Tumble. However, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN soon finds himself surrounded by the Empire’s army, whereupon he is forced to flee to Silesia. After spending about a year in Silesia, a civil war breaks out in the country, which ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN manages to successfully quell. This ultimately gains him the trust of Silesia, in which Queen Rahna vouches to root for him.

On his way back to Grandbell, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN meets his father, Byron, in his dying moments. Byron then proceeds to present ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN with the broken Tyrfing before succumbing to his injuries. Repairing it as quickly as possible, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN pushes aside his grief at his father’s death, and springs back into action on the battlefield, managing to defeat Langobalt. He then sends Oifey, Shannon and Celice to the safe confines of Isaac, concerned about the danger they may face by remaining behind. While crossing the Yied Desert, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN learns of the ambush of Cuan and Ethlin by the Thracian Dragon Knights, in which not a single soul managed to survive because the Lenster knights were a bunch of dumbfucks.

Fighting back the new wave of grief that is threatening to overwhelm him, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN pressed onward, battling Reptor in the process. Alongside the unexpected aid he receives from Aidas troops, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN manages to defeat Reptor.

“I hereby sentence you to death for your acts of treason. No visits to the king today, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN.” — A massive dick to ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN, during the prelude to the Battle of Valhalla.
After conquering Velthomer castle, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN and his army are guided by Aida towards Valhalla, apparently for a celebration in their honor. Alvis “My homie” then spares no hesitation in revealing his true colors, trapping ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN’s entire army within his midst with a large mage unit. ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN is then repeatedly taunted by Alvis “Da 1 and only”, followed by Sir Alvis Motherfucker presenting his new wife Deirdre to ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN. After a brief reunion with Deirdre, whose memory of ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN has been mostly wiped out due to the writer’s netorare fantasies, and on false charges of treason against Grandbell, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN is then executed by Alvis, Lord of the Damned, with the Falaflame spell, while the rest of his army is mercilessly pounded by a mass Hadouken spell.

As time passed, the man formerly known as a traitor to his homeland is later revered as a legendary hero. Years after the occurrence of the fateful Battle of Valhalla, ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN’s death is eventually avenged by his son Celice.

11 Likes

thanks to the power of shadow magic and discord dark mode, i have harnessed the power of the emo inside me and created not only the edgelord, but the edgelord++, coming with two prepackaged blades and 14 knives for 10.99 at walmart.com. Also includes a black cloak and a black jacket and a black hoodie for your personal emo uses as well as a body pillow to have the waifu to protect combined with the prepaid package of the power of the void and the power of the darkness in your parents basement along with the power of birds and wings and death and magic and etherum and god shattering star. Also includes twin blades ragnell and alondite coated in black and filled with the rage of the neighbor next door whose wife cheated on him. also includes armor for your pet friend who isnt really your friend and is actually the villain in the dnd story who’ll backstab you for plot reasons. Also includes plot armor cause you need to avenge your dead father for maturity. limited time only offers dont apply you break it you buy it no refunds will be made coupons wont be used

2 Likes

What did you just say about Lady Julia, you insignificant worm? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Jugdral Knight academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Lopto Sect, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in RNG warfare and I’m the top Master Knight in the entire Liberation Army. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Jugdral, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Messenger Owl? Think again, peasant. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Warp/Rescue users across Belhalla and your Peasant blood is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, you filthy Commoner. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re freaking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Thoron Tome. Not only am I extensively trained in all forms of Magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Pawn Shop and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable life off the face of the continent, you insignificant worm. If only you could have known what your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will Canto all over you and you will be dead because of it. Watch how dead you are, kiddo.

4 Likes

this is so cursed and I love it

This is why Arvis and Deirdre have a healthy relationship. This will also show why I would suggest incest using Fire Emblem to back it up.
Arvis and Deirdre are a really good couple. The aggressiveness of Arvis goes well with the kinky forest lady of Deirdre. Also as seen by the game Fire Emblem IF, or Fire Emblem Fates in English, and Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War, the idea that incest messes with genes and chromosomes is true, but in a good way. As seen in Julia and Julius, incest has caused them to have a high chance of gaining major holy blood. This means that the right discussion after this would be to ship Julia and Julius or Julia and Seliph. This will cause them to have MULTIPLE major types of blood, allowing them to have more weaponry and abilities. Fire Emblem Fates backs this up by showing that incest is good as seen by how healthy characters like Shigure are when shipped with Corrin.
Now you might be wondering, why would Deirdre be happy for cheating on Sigurd? Well, why did my dad have fun cheating on my mom (real story btw). Deirdre says in the manga that while she feels bad for Sigurd, the feelings she had for her brother is real. This can be concluded that the real way to find happiness is to cheat on your husband for your brother.
With this knowledge you can conclude that Arvis x Deirdre is the supreme fire emblem ship for both the children and the parents.

2 Likes

“The hell?!”
“…Count Pellenore … it appears you have failed…”
“What?! Who are you?”
“I am called … Howard, General of Magnus. You must be Commander Siegfried…”
“Hmph, one of Magnus’s tools, eh? This battle is over, retreat your men.”
“…Such small numbers conquering so much… His Majesty, the Emperor,wishes for you to be disposed of.
But… you look exhausted. It is dishonorable to fight a weakened foe…”
“General, do you truly believe that any of this is honorable?!
Look around at what your empire has done! Invading and destroying lands, killing innocent people and treating non-Magnians like trash!
Would a true knight advocate this murder?”
“…I do as His will desires…”
“Hmph… Pathetic… I can’t stand you people…You Magnians are all murderers! You worthless bastard, I’ll kill you!”

Not enough "… "… Need moar “…”…

1 Like

Did you make that yourself? I got someone to read that in a discord and now Zigludo is a recurring meme.

copy pasted from here

2 Likes

Not made by me:

Thinking about it, Sonia at least has a vagina since she was made to marry Brendan at all so I think it’s fair to assume that she had something to sweeten the deal. Sonia would have been made after Kishuna surely. Nergal states that he was the “only morph to whom I’ve given emotions”, but Sonia clearly shows emotions such as anger and pride. There’s also the overall quality of the morphs themselves, Sonia looks basically human while Kishuna looks like a fucking anthro mole rat so we can assume the quality of his morph creation went up as he went on.This is further seen in the Morphs he uses in the final chapters, all of which retaining their original eye and hair colours rather than the gold eyes and black hair, showing that Nergal had developed moreso from that and didn’t have to give them the same appearance. From this it’s fair to deduct that creation of life, in this case morphs, is a deep elder magic skill that people, as with any ability, become better at with time. With the lack of experience when creating Kishuna in mind, this gets me really thinking. Genetalia? Surely, Nergal at some point would have had the idea to remove unnecessary bodily functions, but since Sonia was made to be a normal human in order to marry Brendan Reed, he would have had to have some experience in giving accurate bodily functions and biology to his morphs. But where did he gain this experience exactly? It’s definitely from previous morphs he made, one of which being Kishuna. As well as this, we see in the CG found in the game that Kishuna is covering the area where he’d have a dick. Why else, but to censor it in a non-M rated game? Also, since Nergal wanted to be experienced in creating the whole human body, it’d be stupid to leave anything out since a lot of the parts are fundamental for survival. Why not dicks?

Therefore I truly believe that Kishuna has a penis.

2 Likes

fire emblem the last promise 2

8 Likes
Ingredients
  • 1-3/4 cups Honey Maid Crumbs
  • 1/3 cup butter, melted
  • 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
  • 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 can (19 fl oz/ 540 mL) cherry pie filling
Preparation
  • Heat oven to 350°F.
  • Mix crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar. Press onto bottom and 2-1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
  • Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Pour into crust.
  • Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. or until centre is almost set. Turn oven off. Open oven door slightly. Let cheesecake sit in oven 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from oven; cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Run sharp knife around edge of pan to loosen cake. Remove rim. Top cheesecake with pie filling just before serving.
4 Likes