FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

This is freezing in an attempt to spawn a monster.
I think the world of FE6 and monsters are incompatible, so it is recommended to delete them.
Use “Toggle World Map Monster Skirmishes” Patch to prevent monsters from appearing on the world map.

NAME=フリーマップに魔物を出さない
NAME.en=Toggle World Map Monster Skirmishes
NAME.zh=在世界地图上不出魔物

//アドレスパッチとして実装します
TYPE=ADDR
TAG=#ENGINE

ADDRESS=0x0C18F8

COMBO=魔物を出さない Not Put|0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00|Default: 魔物を出す Put|0xFB 0xF7 0xA6 0xFB
COMBO.en=Monsters Disabled|0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00|Default: Monsters Enabled|0xFB 0xF7 0xA6 0xFB
COMBO.zh=不要放出恶魔不放|0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00|Default: 扑灭恶魔放|0xFB 0xF7 0xA6 0xFB

INFO.en=Sets whether or not monsters will spawn on the world map.\r\n

AUTHOR=出典:Chap@FE8_GIRLS 09.10.01 の資料より\r\nhttps://dw.ngmansion.xyz/doku.php?id=data:%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%83%81
AUTHOR.zh=来源:Chap@FE8_GIRLS 09.10.01的材料。\r\nhttps://dw.ngmansion.xyz/doku.php?id=data:%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%83%81
AUTHOR.en=FE8_GIRLS https://dw.ngmansion.xyz/doku.php?id=data:%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%83%81
INFO.zh=我们不会让怪物出现在世界地图上。\r\n我们将在世界地图上压制免费的地图战。\r\n
2 Likes

It is impossible without Custom Build.
but, Custom Build is difficult and not recommended for beginners.
Besides, MSS is an esoteric part, so I recommend that you do not change it.

1 Like

Hello, can someone help me adding x3 weapong effectiveness on FE7? Thanks you.

It only make FE8.
I always answered, but I was asked the same question too many times, so I ported it.

Please update FEBuilderGBA and install the following patches.

NAME.en=Change Effectiveness damage coefficient of the weapon
INFO.en=Change Effectiveness damage coefficient of Holy weapon.\r\nAllows you to Change Effectiveness damage coefficient for each specified item ID.\r\nIt can be used in addition to Sacred Weapons, and the magnification can also be set.\r\nAnything not in the list will be the default behavior.\r\nCuriously, unlike the FE7J and others, the FE7U does not triple the effectiveness damage, but all seem to be twice the default behavior.

I also port it to FE6.

3 Likes

Thanks you so much.

I found a weird bug?Glitch that bugs out the Animations for a class if skills are added. if i fix the Animation the skills get Bugged. i dont know where exactly to put this, so im sorry if this is the wrong place.

.So a bit more in Detail with the Skill patch ive added 2 skills to a a class when i do this that classes Animations got bugged. when i fixed the animations the skills get bugged. this happened for Both me Modifying one of the Villager classes and adding fully new classes. this does not include a classes personal skill

“Something went wrong”

Like, the game freezes for some reason at chapter 3 after the first turn.
Have an error report.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NxlQwRNbS54misTiluMmhzNqJDusPg9u/view?usp=sharing

I can’t answer anything because there is no reproducible data.

From your testimony, the data seems to be in conflict, so I think you should set the animation pointer to 0 and then re-import.
However, since it is only your testimony, I do not know if this will work.

This is because the commander’s settings are incorrect.
His Commander is himself.

And the AI is supposed to obey 0xD, the commander.
But the commander it obeys is itself.
“What should I do, commander?”
He asks it endlessly to himself and freezes.

The solution is to set the commander of the command unit to 0.
And you may want to change the AI as well.
After that, restart game this chapter and the problem will be solved.

2 Likes

So I created the singularity, huh?

1 Like

At the starting and ending events of chapter 5x in FE8, there’s a command saying “Party switch to Eirika/Ephraim” respectively. My doubt is, what could I make to add a character in “Ephraim’s Party”, so that they appear in said chapter only and then reappear later on?

Use REMU to hide them, and REVEAL to add them back. If you removed the party switch, that’s what you’d do to Ephraim, Forde and Kyle.

2 Likes

Thanks , from what im seing It actually fixed the Problem.

So all the UI text in FEBuilder suddenly disappeared. I can still click on stuff like normal, but the there are no words. It happened when I was trying to fix the EA directory, as it was looking for it in the wrong folder due to moving the program to a different drive. I’ve tried the standard restarting the program as well as restarting the computer, but it doesn’t work. Any help? Do I just need to reinstall it?

Make sure that func_lang in config.xml is auto.

<item>
    <key>func_lang</key>
    <value>auto</value>
  </item>

If that doesn’t work, try remove config.xml and launching it.
It should boot with the default settings.

If that doesn’t work, try downloading again.

If re-downloading doesn’t help, it’s probably your PC problem.

3 Likes

This worked. Thank you!

1 Like

How can I make the Demon King have different items in each route’s final map? When I give him a weapon in one chapter he gets in on both.

How can I make green units turn into enemies in the middle of the battle?

Make a branch in the event order.
This kind of branching is often used in the latter half of vanilla, when the dialogue changes depending on the route, so you’ll know it when you see it.

I’m not sure what you mean by “the battle”.

If it’s on a map, you can just issue an order to change your affiliation.
If you want to change more than one unit at a time, there is a patch for that.
If you want to change more than one unit at a time, there is a special patch for that, because in vanilla, duplicate UnitIDs can be quite troublesome.