FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

Aha, thank you! When comparing with other monster-type weapons I only saw that they too display an ‘A’ requirement but didn’t notice they all have a 0 value. That indeed fixed it.

Hey bro, I want the enemy to appear every turn, what should I do bro
I know each of these ways but it’s not very optimized.
sorry about my grammar because i use google translate it seems confusing.

If set from turn 1-255 it doesn’t work.

turn the completion flag to 0, when you set a completion flag the reinforcements stop after a single turn and cannot be repeated

Hey, i am trying to play FE8 with skills but i am always getting the Boss Rush chapter,can anyone help me ?

Please use Skill Systems that comes with FEBuilderGBA instead of the github version.

But when i see the skills in FE builder i see that there’s a bunch of skills missing that the git hub version has

Read the past logs as it will be lengthy to explain.
Basically, FEBuilderGBA’s Skill Systems and github verison are a little different.
The two cannot coexist because the text ID assignments are different for historical reasons.
You have to choose one.

Don’t really feel I need to attach a report, since I have a simple question.
How do I change the music during a conversation without loading units in from a later part in a cutscene?

thanks bro

Hello, I have another simple question. I am trying to check if a unit is in the players army to run an event. First I check if the unit exists, then I check the unit’s allegiance. But I can’t seem to get it to work correctly. Here is what I have simplified:

It’s possible I just don’t know what values are returned for Check Allegiance (i.e. I may not know what value is for player party, what value is for neutral, and what value is for enemy). The unit starts off in a neutral army, so I could probably make it so that if it returns neutral, go to CID 0x1, but I’m just not sure how to do it properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

How do I make the map music continue into the battle? No matter what I set the Player Battle BGM to (FFFF or 0), it mutes itself when the battle starts.
Screenshot (2438)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18gmHG43tReJqfgKEf2MMVwuqToJ0lCkE/view?usp=sharing Report 7z if needed

If you have the continue BGM patch, you need to set the battle BGM to the same as the actual phase BGM.

Please install this patch first.

NAME.en=Continue Battle BGM Between Map and Combat 20200919
INFO.en=If same Map BGM and Batlle BGM is specified, Continue playing without stopping the music.

After that, in the Map settings, set the BGM of the map and the battle BGM with the enemy to the same BGM.

Where can I go to find and download the full patch bro ?

Skillsystem already installs limit weapon rank display, unless I’m remiss.

How to add it because the rom in the picture is the original without any hacks

Hey there, currently working on the last level of my hack, and I’m looking to make it a Shade fight, where you fight evil versions of your own characters. Will I be able to simply use the Unit Number of those units on the enemies since the player has already long since recruited them? Or will killing the enemy coded with the same name/unit number as the ally unit also kill the ally unit after?

Just looking to avoid making new identical characters if at all possible.
EDIT: Figured it out. Gonna have to make the edit. Disregard!

Hello, so I’m having an issue with my chapter 8 for my rom hack
Pretty much when it opens the chapter, the game crashes
The debugger says it “failed to load memeory slot 3 (or whatever it was, I wrote it down in the report)” but idk what that means
What seems to be causing this?
Here’s the 7z report.
Also just wondering still: how to I swap songs during cutscenes?
Thanks!

I need report7z to see if you really have Skill Systems installed.
If you have Fourth-Allegiance in a patch similar to Skill Systems and you have it installed, you will see a similar warning.

I think you’ve already solved it, but you need to separate the Unit ID from the player unit.
The part of the Unit Table labeled “Enemy” is an empty slot except for 0xFD, so it can be reused.
Basically, the Unit Table is almost never used up, so I think there is enough margin.