FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

As you just said, the one that comes with the skillsystem is made to work with, it, and as far as I know(that isn’t too much so I can be wrong) skillsystem isn’t compatible with certain patches…

1 Like

thanks, I’ll use the one that comes with the skill system. I fixed the issue with the weapons but now I’m trying to make a statbooster that gives magic but I can’t figure out to do it. Does anybody know how to do this?

How to make Magic Statbooster.

1 Like

Thank you , the item works now.

Reavers invert and double the weapon triangle in vanilla. The reaver flag being split means that doubling the triangle and inverting it are now separate, so you need to use both to get the vanilla effect.

Hey whats good Bruhs,
Quick question how do I change the text to English. when I start it up and try to click on English translation. a yellow dialog pops up and I don’t know what it says. Can anyone help a brother out.
please and thanks gents.

AweZip/Temp2/AweZip7/config/config.xml

You are getting an error that you cannot write to the above file.
However, what is strange is the string AweZip.
Are you using the 7z archiver with unzip?
It looks to me like you are using the software AweZip to run the archive directly without unzipping it.
I think that is why you could not write to the configuration file.
Please unzip the 7z archiver first.

If it still doesn’t work, there is an installer, so please install it from here.

There is also an explanation, so please read it if you like.

1 Like

Hey thanks bruh, it worked. I downloaded the 7zip and used it

Hello.

I am trying to apply the CSA creator patch for FE7U (CSA_Creator_For_FE7U_ver2) to an old rom hack.

It causes the game to freeze on a black screen on a fresh start (no title screen).

As a side note the original CSA patch (FEditorMagicCSASystem_FE7U) works.

I have uploaded a report.7z here

1 Like

I am trying to apply the CSA creator patch for FE7U (CSA_Creator_For_FE7U_ver2).
It causes the game to freeze on a black screen on a fresh start (no title screen).
NOTE: The original CSA patch (FEditorMagicCSASystem_FE7U) works.

As it turns out, I’m not sure.
For vanilla ROMs, both versions work correctly.
It seems to me that there is some other condition.

If “FEditorMagicCSASystem_FE7U” works, please use this version.
FEBuilderGBA also works with this CSA version.

1 Like

Add FELint warning.
Displays warning when there is a broken wall or an Snag, but no tile change has been set.
If you have created a treasure Chest, visiting Village, or Door, and you have not set up a tile change, a warning will also be displayed.

If you want to check this behavior, try deliberately shifting the tile change of existing treasure chests etc, in the latest version of FEBuilderGBA, and you will see the error.

2 Likes

About the warning function in FELint yesterday.
We’ve received a few complaints about the warnings occurring even in cutscenes, so we’ve fixed them.
We decided not to check Broken Wall and Srag on maps that are considered to be cutscenes.
The following are the conditions under which a map is considered to be a cutscene.
If either “Detailed Clear Condition” is 0 or “MapName1” is 0, the map will be judged as
a cutscene and the inspection will be skipped.

//code

public static bool IsCutCutsceneMapID(uint mapid)
        {
            InputFormRef InputFormRef = Init(null);
            uint addr = InputFormRef.IDToAddr(mapid);
            if (!U.isSafetyOffset(addr))
            {//不明
                return false;
            }

uint clear_cond_text_id = Program.ROM.u16(addr + Program.ROM.RomInfo.map_setting_clear_conditon_text_pos());
            if (clear_cond_text_id == 0)
            {
                return true;
            }
            uint nametext_id = Program.ROM.u16(addr + Program.ROM.RomInfo.map_setting_name_text_pos());
            if (nametext_id == 0)
            {
                return true;
            }
            return false;
        }

I’m having trouble with the “demon king image” patches in FE8.

I can replace one of them without issue, but that causes the other two to get messed up.

test.emulator_02

Here i’ve tried replacing the full image and it looks fine

Patches Demon King Image (Headless)_09000A1C test.emulator_04

but that causes the headless image to look like this.

I tried searching for “demon king” on feu but there’s not a lot of information. Is there something i can do in order to edit these images without messing up the others?

I used these images to test it

DemonKingFull DemonKingNoArm DemonKingNoHead

1 Like

Hello! I’m a little confused on how to make more classes that can use the Dance/Play action. I tried installing the Define Multiple Dancers patch, but I still encounter a freeze when I try to use the action. Any help would be appreciated!

This is a problem that we can’t do anything about at the moment.
What is important is that you should not think of the Demon King as a series of multiple images.
This is because it is based on a single image data, and its shape is transformed using TSA.

This is the structure.
objA -> TSA_X -> image1
objA -> TSA_Y -> image2
objA -> TSA_Z -> image3

Not like this.
objA -> TSA_X -> image1
objB -> TSA_Y -> image2
objC -> TSA_Z -> image3

Therefore, if you process this as a sequence of images, it will not work correctly.
It needs to be processed as a separate image.
However, to do so, we need to create a process to separate the pointers, which requires ASM.
And do we need to go that far to change the animation of the demon king? If so, why not just use normal battle animations?

It would be better to implement it as a normal battle animation.

However, battle animations do not allow for very large character movement.
But on the other hand, if you don’t move them too much, it is possible to display huge units.

Therefore, in conclusion for now, I strongly recommend that you do not change the data of the Demon King.
If you don’t want him to appear in your game, you can use his data area as free space for rebuild.
And that’s more profitable.
You don’t have to like to do anything complicated.

Please do not ask without attaching report7z.

Since there are many possible freezes of dancer, it is difficult to give an accurate answer without report7z.
Answering all cases is a waste of time.
Therefore, please do not ask questions without attaching report7z, as described on this page.

About the question
If you have any question, please create a report7z and send it.
For how to create report7z, please click here.
https://dw.ngmansion.xyz/doku.php?id=en:guide:febuildergba:report7z 

All right, i will try normal battle animations then. Thanks for the explanation.

Oh, sorry. Here’s the report.7z
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zE6OKTHyHMPhTgc58LeIB5B1JMwF5xiV/view?usp=sharing

Did you make a mistake in the attached file?
It’s report7z for magic extensions.

I’m gonna be perfectly honest with you. I have no idea what that means, I’m very new at this.