FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

It is technically possible. There do not seem to be any bad effects to trying to restore them because they are all stable. The issue is making them work as intended. For the example of Idunns stone, it does not have the ASM for her animation anymore and I found no documentation on how to get that back working and I am too bad at hacking to do it without help. For other items, Bridges just do not exist so that needs custom code and the watchstaff-effect is also not programmed in. But there is nothing stopping someone from making it reality if they know how to do it. The unused weapons from FE8 seem to be working btw, alacalibur just needs sounds.

Misread, the question, this is why I should not read threads when half asleep.

You could probably fake re-implement the darkstone by slapping the stat bonuses on dark breath and swapping the icon. If you want a transform you’d need to draw one or something, but I don’t think anyone bothered with Manakete transformation in 6, though I doubt it’s much different from 8

I am having little problems with this, believes can help me?

My Errors in the Project

Hey, 7743, would you be willing to add Sme’s ‘Split Promotion Array’ to FEBuilder? I noticed FEBuilder did not have any of the ‘more than 2 promotion option’ patches in the engine, and Sme’s version is probably the best one.

7743さん、Smeの’Split Promotion Array’をFEBuilderに追加してくれませんか?私はFEBuilderには「2つ以上のプロモーションオプション」のパッチがないことに気づきましたが、Smeのバージョンはおそらく最高のものです。

2 Likes

First: The Start Event is repeat.

The event specifications are slightly different between FE8 and FE7.

StartEvent is in charge of the first turn event in Player Turns.
Therefore, please describe only the Start Event.

The event of the first turn in Player Turns is unnecessary, so delete it or specify 1 (Dummy).

Second: I installed the Patch of tactician name but no request me for a name so this no show name when using the command [Tatc].

Use the “Call name input screen” command.
Call name input screen(uses @0080@0020)

UPS
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470029781795078175/763344411044085790/RE7_Beta.PATCH.20201007190701.7z

I add the patch

2 Likes

Excellent! There’s also a version for FE7 too, but I don’t think it works correctly. Maybe someday an ASM hacker can make it function properly :slight_smile:

@Tequila Didn’t you make something like that? Item based split-promotion? Or am I imagining things?

Another thing you might consider adding, Arms Scroll functionality for FE7 and FE8.

FE7 Arms Scroll:

FE8 Arms Scroll:

2 Likes

I recommend that you make Arms Scroll weapons instead of Arms Scroll items.
If this is the case, you can make it with the function of vanilla.

However, if weapon is broken, the weapon level will not increase.
There is a patch to fix this.

NAME=武器破壊時でも武器LVアップ
NAME.en=Weapon LV up when destroyed

INFO=適応すると、武器が壊れたときにも経験値を取得できます。\r\n使用回数1で経験値がたくさんもらえるアイテムを実装するときに利用します。
INFO.en=If you adapt, you can also get experience value when the weapon breaks.\r\nIt is used when implementing items that are used 1 times and receive a lot of experience values.
AUTHOR=FE8Girls Chap

I see what you are saying. You mean, make a weapon with one use, and this weapon will give a lot of weapon EXP when it breaks. That is doable, yes, but it’s also quite “janky”. In the era of ASM and wizards, I’d hope we could make a genuine usable item-based Arms Scroll, rather than using a weird workaround to get a similar effect.

1 Like

If you’ve read the entire thread up to this point you deserve a cookie.

Thanks for all your hard work, 7743, after over 3400 posts here and more elsewhere.

6 Likes

The ASM could be to first get the current equipped weapon and wexp. It would increase the wexp by 1 until the weapon level changes. The weapon level is checked by 1 = 1, 2 = 32, etc. So this would be easily achievable, I just have no idea how to work with items.

I believe that’s how the items in the topics Klok linked to work.

@ Klok no, I did not make item based split promotion. I tried to port branching promotions to FE7, but didn’t finish it.

1 Like

You don’t have to do it only once.
It may be available 10 times.

Being able to “Use” an Item requires a tedious process.
I don’t want to do such a troublesome thing.

If you don’t implement it carefully, it will cause conflicts with other patches.

You could make the use code be something like.

Get unit equipped weapon
Does unit have equipped weapon
No? End
Yes? Continue
Is weapon rank S?
No? Continue
Yes? End

Question, does not seem to remove the 2 promotion limit, could it be mixed with yor 3 prom patch our would it explode? lol

is there a way to give weapons skills like the ones from shadows of valentia

I have a new problem.

My Problem

This issue only occurs when you start a new game.
Probably because it’s done at the opening event.
Please do it at the start event.
Since the opening event is a kind of world map event, there are various restrictions.

In the sample that I sent the other day, I think I was entering the name at StartEvent.
Why did you change it to an opening event?
I’ve fixed the opening event you destroyed to the correct one, but you destroyed it again.

I have no choice but to give it a try.
Please let me know if it explodes.
Then I set the CONFLICT flag.

1 Like