FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

GitHub has a project about translate TLP.
I contacted the author of the project and he has given up on it, see if you can use this as a reference
I tried to use it.
Here’s a rendering.

Besides, there’s a tool that can import Chinese fonts, but it’s for Pokemon.

Not really sure why this happens, I can’t import any kind of hover map anime, and it keeps giving me the same error over and over.

the only thing I can think of actually, is that this patch is supposed to fix it, but I have no clue what conditions I have to meet.

Huh, and I just found out it shows the same error when adding more items.
Cattura3
These are the patches that I have installed, is one of them causing this problem?

Please attach a report.

https://dw.ngmansion.xyz/doku.php?id=en:guide:febuildergba:report7z

“EndWeaponDebuffTable” is generated because the internals of Patch2 are old. This is an issue that has been around for a while.
Last year, SkillSystems’ support for strmag splits led to debuff table has been changed from 3 to 4.
With it, EndWeaponDebuffTable has been changed from EndWeaponDebuffTable3 and EndWeaponDebuffTable4 in the first place.
Please download FEBuilderGBA again.
If that doesn’t help, please send report7z.

I don’t think this font is a GBAFE font.
The GBAFE font is rectangular.

Example: 騎
フォント fe8.gba_Serif_騎

I redownloaded it and now it works, thank you for your time !!

Okay, so can that be in hand-drawn and what form of documentation should I provide you with?

Sorry if this is somewhere above, but I’m having trouble getting a defense chapter to work. I’ve set a Range and tried a few of the events the template offers. I’ve got it to work for where if a unit reaches the point you get a game over, but I can’t quite figure out how to lead into the chapter end event.

Again, sorry if this has been covered.

In the ASM events, there is one called Chapter End. There should be a pointer for that event that you can point to in your other even.

1 Like

Thanks for that answer, I tooled around with it and had trouble finding a correct pointer but eventually found a different solution.

If you’re someone looking for how to make a Defense Chapter or a Defend Chapter (trying to make it easily searchable) here’s what I did. In the Turn Condition of the “Event Condition”, you can create a turn condition that runs on an enemy’s turn and create an end chapter event using the template that pops up if you hit new event, or you can just paste the end chapter event you probably have in the “Always Condition”

1 Like

I have a report issue here regarding a range condition and tile changes not happening, that I think has to do with conditional branching not working as intended. Any help would be appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YOWfAS6KazV_VVQYWFNDp1ppyh0vYRwA/view?usp=sharing

i used this one and i still can’t find it

Here’s how I created all of the vector conditions I wrote before.
However, since it is machine translation, it may not be easy to read.
//I’m not good at English :slight_smile:
https://dw.ngmansion.xyz/doku.php?id=en:guide:febuildergba:how_to_make_victory_condition_en

In the defense stage, use the turn condition to call EndEvent.
For example, if it is defense of Turn 10, call EndEvent with CALL command in Player Turn Cond of Turn 11.

Remember to enable flag 0x03 when calling with CALL.
The number of clear turns is not recorded when the flag 0x03 is invalid.

Did you extract 7z archiver correctly?

If you still have problems, suspect antivirus software.
FEBuilderGBA is often mistaken for them as a virus.
If you are using anti-virus software, check the software log.
It may have been quarantined automatically.

You can see from the published source code that FEBuilderGBA is not a virus.
If it misunderstand your antivirus software, please complain to the developer.

You are doing too hard on ch2.
I don’t think the thieves attacking the village need Custom AI.
I think a normal bandit AI is enough.(AI2=0x04)

Why do you need to create custom AI to create events all the time?

Perhaps you’re trying to do something complicated like this because you want bandit to destroy a 1x1 House.
I think you are trying to do something difficult.

This is a matter of how to write Range Evevnt.

The correct way is to use the “When xx stops in range” instruction.
This macro is a very useful command.
No need to make a branch.

4005020065000000400A00009CE19E08	//When[Character:0x65 Bandit]stops in range (used at the start of range based events (0B))

If you love branch instructions, you can also CHECK_ACTIVE to write:

I see, what I’m trying to do is make it so that bandits go to the villages, but I want an FE4-like village destruction where it just destroys one part of the village each turn, until the whole village area is destroyed. Is it possible to do this?

I think it’s difficult to make it.
Since FE8 does not have such a function, you need to manage the flag yourself.
I think that would be too much work.

1 Like

I’m playing a romhack of FE6 that the guy made the arena so hard, gold bets around 950(enemies almost impossible to beat), how i can lower the arena difficulty with FEbuilder?

There are not many materials about arena.
There are only two items in the detail menu.

With FE8, there is a patch to change the bet charge.
There is a patch that reduces the stake so that you can not raise the level indefinitely.

I made a patch.

Add Event: GetUnitDistance

It provides you with the following instructions.

EVENTSCRIPT:1.en=400D0000{$L1:ASMC_GetUnitDistance.dmp}	Get Distance between Units in Slot1 and Slot2(LOW)	@STOREC	{COND}
EVENTSCRIPT:2.en=40050100XXXXXXXX40050200YYYYYYYY400D0000{$L1:ASMC_GetUnitDistance.dmp}	Get Distance between Units in [XX:UNIT:Unit1] and [YY:UNIT:Unit2]	@STOREC	{COND}
EVENTSCRIPT:3.en=40050100FFFFFFFF40050200YYYYYYYY400D0000{$L1:ASMC_GetUnitDistance.dmp}	Get Distance between Units in CurrentUnit and [YY:UNIT:Unit]	@STOREC	{COND}
EVENTSCRIPT:11.en=400D0000{$L1:ASMC_GetUnitDistanceCoord.dmp}	Get Distance between Unit of Slot1 and Coordinates of SlotB(LOW)	@STOREC	{COND}
EVENTSCRIPT:12.en=40050100ZZZZZZZZ40050B00XXXXYYYY400D0000{$L1:ASMC_GetUnitDistanceCoord.dmp}	Get Distance between [ZZ:UNIT:Unit] and Coordinates of [XX:MAPX:X][YY:MAPY:Y]	@STOREC	{COND}

EVENTSCRIPT:13.en=40050100FFFFFFFF40050B00XXXXYYYY400D0000{$L1:ASMC_GetUnitDistanceCoord.dmp}	Get Distance between CurrentUnit and Coordinates of [XX:MAPX:X][YY:MAPY:Y]	@STOREC	{COND}

sample

As a measure against covid-19, we will carry out a social distance between the ally.
Please leave at least 2 spaces between player units.
If the units approach each other, Zeth will get angry when they wait.
In addition, only the prologue is made.

ups
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/145137778710151168/730744205302956182/GetUnitDistanceSample.7z

11 Likes