FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

I’ve just seen that it’s patched now with ExModularSave instead of the usual DoubleMaxPossibleStats patch. EMS works better with Skill systems while DMPS works only without it.

I have a question, will the 20191020 version of the patch get an update button, or do I have to manually uninstall it and install version 20200610?

1 Like

I will add it later.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick answer :slight_smile:

Did the non str-magic split/leadership star custom builds also get updates with their skills, or are they still not up to date?

Wait I just realized it’s only a UPS patch, but is there a CMD version of it?

can anyone help in patching the gba game so that i can have like 100+ green units like the blue and red units?

Please do a Custom build by yourself.
Since making ups was troublesome, I stopped making it from the middle.

Impossible.

@7743 I attempted to add more extra units as reward characters by putting multiple units on the same flag. Ex: flag 67 has 3 units. The issue is that upon meeting the flags requirement, only the first unit in that flag joins my party, the other 2 are ignored. I just thought it seemed odd that we are able to expand within those flags if the extra units there don’t do anything. Is this a bug or just a side effect from using the same functionality from the unit placer for chapters?

I can only guess because you don’t attach report7z.
The settings are called from ASM, so there may are various restrictions.
If it doesn’t work, the only option is to read ASM to determine the cause.

Extra_Unit.REPORT.20200623090339.report.7z
Please let me know if there is a better way to attach Report.7z in the future since it seems I can’t attach files other than .png and such.

It seems I may have found a solution. I tried expanding the list on the extra unit window to add the appropriate number of flags per unit. Then on the 2nd and 3rd flag I changed the unit state pointer until the next unit was highlighted (Hector and then Ike). This actually seems to allow me to add all of these units at the same time upon completion of the flag, however I’m not sure if this is a dangerous method or not. If you think it is a bad idea please let me know.

During creature campaign, upon clearing Tower of Valni 3 the player is only given Lyn as an extra unit. Hector and Ike are not given to the player along with Lyn as a reward. Currently Lyn, Hector, and Ike are all set on flag 67 and under the same unit state. This has not been tested on the other tower or ruin levels that give extra units.

Apparently, this method seems impossible.
Perhaps I think I’m supposed to read only the first unit in the list.
Please consider another method.
For example, you can add LOAD1 to the End Event on Tower 3F.

Apparently, this method seems impossible.
Perhaps I think I’m supposed to read only the first unit in the list.

Please consider another method.
For example, you can add LOAD1 to the End Event on Tower 3F.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470029781795078175/725408404885078046/FE8-Skill_version.PATCH.20200624154446.7z

I will try that method but will loading a unit like that be repeatable? Or is it something I can set to activate only once?

What does “repeatable” mean?
Since it is described by the event command, you can do anything that the event command can do.

Hi,
There seems to be an issue with the skill Blossom, it doesn’t show in-game while it’s definitely put into the character’s skills. Other skills work even if they’re in the same character skills list (even in the expandable one, not only the higher spot for personal skill). While Imbue is shown but doesn’t activate, Blossom simply doesn’t exist in-game.

It’s problematic for me because I’m in the testing of my Radiant Dawn adapted FE8 mod (I can work around that but it’s really hard for my Laguz, since I made them start with half form stats and go towards full form at level 20, so Blossom allowed me to halve their exp gain while ensuring their growths could go above 150%. I guess I’ll just have to remake them with a 50 level cap and more common growth rates.

I’m currently rushing to chapter 5X to check if it works, because I swapped Ephraim’s and Kyle’s spots for plot reasons and put Kyle as the lord of Ephraim’s route, but it could crash the game or freeze. I’ll tell you if it works for me, because it would certainly help noob modders like me to know if shifting main characters and their status works or not without touching the hard coded parts.

Edit: The text isn’t shown the moment Kyle replaces Ephraim (it’s bugged, the music goes on but nothing happens), but you can press start to skip the intro and the chapter starts normally.

He/she is probably going to ask you to send a report.7z

The patch to change the modifier of the seal skills seen broken, can anyone fix it?

If you have problems with your game crashing, please send report7z.
Without the data, I don’t know anything.

We need data to reproduce the problem.
https://dw.ngmansion.xyz/doku.php?id=en:guide:febuildergba:report7z