FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

I cannot provide pictures so i will keep it simple. From the main menu click advance editors. Search for the tab ‘World Map Events’ (it is the 6th option from left to right). Next drop down to the chapter ‘Fort Rigwald’ (18 - Ch23) make sure this is applied to the top half.

‘Event Post-World Map Node’ should be underlined and clickable. Find Ephraim’s mini portrait, double click it, and change the Hero Unit.

I have yet to test this myself so it is possible this doesn’t work like expected.

Eirika is an edgy teen who does stuff like that?

No problem and anti-Christ lol

You may also have to edit each specific chapter and insert Eirika over Ephraim.

requested feature: make skill icons use the item palette, no matter what it is
my purple skill icons are grayed out and sad :frowning:

I’ve also experienced the level up freeze bug with the new skill systems patch. I have a bunch of installed patches though so it might not be super useful to find the root cause

This is because the SummonExp patch is installed.
Update FEBuilderGBA to the latest version.
Then uninstall the SummonExp patch.
(When uninstalling, be sure to update FEBuilderGBA to the latest version.).

1 Like

Do you know how to switch the palette that SkillSystems uses to draw icons?
I can’t fix it because I don’t know how to set it.

It’s just the regular item palette used to draw the normal item icons

I have a question. With the new STR/MAG split, the energy ring will only increase the STR stat of a unit. The item editor of FEBuilder also doesn’t allow me to make items that increase the MAG stat. Is there any way of setting up boosters for this stat?

Yeah! I wanna sniff that sweet magic dust.

The easy solution would be to make it boost both stats at once (you can do that by changing the stat booster section in the item editor for Energy Ring), but it still benefits hybrid units way more, which can be problematic if you don’t want that.

That was my first thought, but the item editor screen still has the stat “POW” instead of having it split into STR and MAG. There is not an option to raise MAG. I tested it in game and it only raises strenght.

That first ?? (the one with the 2 under it) is the magic booster.

2 Likes

It works fine this way. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Is it possible to run an event by selecting a unit? There is a field in the dropdown for when that happens, but it has a (DoNotUse) label. I am aiming to have a unit initiate dialogue when that happens but it seems there’s no direct support for that. Was this some leftover feature in an earlier game? Can it be done?

I’m trying to understand what happens when a regular class is assigned the “Special: Monster” tag, usually in FE8 skirmishes. Does the class # correspond to the numbers in the Monster Spawn Rates editor? So a Mercenary in the Unit Placer will end up as either a Mogall or a Gargoyle?

Trying to insert tactician code provided by circles into the prologue of FE8. So far, nothing has changed.

Hello, I found that stone no longer works after the last update. I attach report and savefile in the report, however, chapter 1 is hacked so you can reproduce the bug with two Gorgons.
When you attack or get attacked by a gorgon using stone the rom freezes and we get the ear killing noise
Also, if enemy has seal attack effect on it, and is a weak enemy, Strength goes a negative value, this increases the damage over 200

I also have an issue to report. After the last update, the “supply” option does not appear and is inaccessible.