FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

I’m trying to use the “Added a game option that staff and dances do not display anime” patch, but it doesn’t work. When I turn the option ON, it force resets the game

First, please submit the report 7z as evidence.

Hi, I’m using the Change Tilename patch. It says that the coordinates can be the 0xFF wildcard. However, I can’t write FF in the boxes as they seem to take integers only. Setting the coordinates to be 255 (0xFF in decimal) doesn’t work either. Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I believe it saying that you can use 0xFF as a wildcard for that value is an error, as there is no such functionality in the code.

1 Like

I withdraw the “(FF=ANY)” in X.
There appears to be a mistake in the code and it is not valid.
Coordinates must be entered.

1 Like

Hi. Found more patches that could be useful if they’re added to builder. Can we get patches for awakening style durability and item name expansion? Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the vouch! Awakening Style Durability is ready to become a patch (if 7743 is willing, of course) but Item Name Expansion still has some bugs to be worked out first.

Also if Awakening Style Durability is eventually going to become a patch it should have a more direct name for searching purposes. Maybe OnlyShowCurrentDurability?

1 Like

To be bug-free.
To do things properly without bugs.

No or few conflicts with other patches.

These two are prerequisites.

If there are still some bugs, they will be make patched after they are resolved.

3 Likes

Hello, I idk how to explain this but ill try so when I am on the world map, I click the unit section and I saw my two new units are still in their original map animations. This is before I enter ch 2.When I restart the chapter and go check again the unit section, the game turns black and it crash. How can I fix this? I did try to report problem but it also errors (Sorry for my bad english, its not my first language)

Please read carefully what is written at the top of this thread and submit a report7z.

1 Like

Finally I did it right but how can I attached the report7z here?

Upload the report7z to some other site and write its URL here.
google drive, dropbox, discord are often used.

1 Like

I am not able to get the skill system weapon lock array working. I am trying to get the chapter 4 merc to have a soft weapon lock but nothing I do is getting it to work. I have also tried working with the lord classes weapon lock, that is not working either. I set it in the patch and in the item. I am most likely missing something really obvious but I am hoping another pair of eyes will find it.

Sorry if I need to direct this question somewhere else, if so I will message there if needed.

Screenshots

Report file link:

1 Like

Here is the link for my problem:

Unable to download report7z.
Unable to download because authentication has been set for this file.

1 Like

You should use Hard Lock instead of Soft Lock.
WeaponLockArray’s Soft Lock seems quite suspect.

Item 0x81 Tengu Blade’s WLV should be lowered to D.

UnitID 0x16 Momiji cannot be equipped because this weapon has WLV B.

here is the dropbox link:

When I am on the world map, I click the unit section and I saw my two new units are still in their original map animations. This is before I enter ch 2.When I restart the chapter and go check again the unit section, the game turns black and it crash.

This is because you did your class extension halfway.
The EMS(ExModularSave) is not installed.
Therefore, the class of Isadora is 0x80, but the most significant bit cannot be recorded, so it is stored as Class 0x00.
In this state, the Units menu is open, which is why it is frozen.

Please install this patch.
The save format will be changed, so the existing save data will be invalid.
Please start the game with New Game.

NAME=ExModularSave with Supply 200 ver20220401
INFO.en=This patch can store statuses over 31.\r\nIt also supports class expansion.\r\nThis save data expansion patch works best with SkillSystems.\r\nExtend save data to make class extension correspond to strmag split of SkillSystems after 2022.\r\nThis version is an extension of 200 supply.\r\nIt also supports the storage of data with a durability of over 63 due to the Skill Scroll.
1 Like

Hello again, I encounter another problem the link is below.

Either apply the melee/magic fix and the limit weapon rank patches, or use the skill system, or don’t have hybrid classes.

1 Like