FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

No. Literally only those words (and installing anti-huffman patch to allow that).

Here.

This “[OpenFarLeft]” is the cause.
If you remove it, it will work correctly.

If you really want to write “[OpenFarLeft]”, it is recommended to put it at the beginning.

1 Like

Huh! That is a very simple solution. Thanks!

I had a virtually identical issue in the past, and it taught me to always double check the source text window once you run into any dialogue issues. I’ve never figured out why, but sometimes the text editor just leaves in a ghost command or inserts an extra something when you’re using the simple editor.

1 Like

I have a few patches that I would like to request if they are not too much trouble.

1. Vesly’s Negate Defense by weapon (specify weapon to negate a % of target’s defense instead of 100%): https://feuniverse.us/t/veslys-asm/12011/9. This would allow for many more unique weapons.

2. Vesly’s updated AoE patch (has some improvements over the original such as item drops, showing damage numbers, and more customization of AoE abilities): https://feuniverse.us/t/veslys-asm/12011/83

3. A patch to change the universal doubling threshold with skill system (The current patch is incompatible with skill system)

4. A patch to change the values of “stance” skills (mirror stance, sturdy stance, swift stance, etc) and “short shield”, “tower shield” skills (skill system)

Thanks for your consideration.

1 Like

Vesly’s Negate Defense by weapon (specify weapon to negate a % of target’s defense instead of 100%): Vesly's ASM - #9 by Vesly 1. This would allow for many more unique weapons.

I think this could be support.
But I don’t like the way it is implemented, so it will be after I rewrite it.
I think creating a map with item id is a waste of space.

Vesly’s updated AoE patch (has some improvements over the original such as item drops, showing damage numbers, and more customization of AoE abilities): Vesly's ASM - #83 by Vesly 1

I have no plans to do so at this time.
This is because it requires a lot of work.

A patch to change the universal doubling threshold with skill system (The current patch is incompatible with skill system)

This is a patch made for Vanilla, not SkillSystems.

A patch to change the values of “stance” skills (mirror stance, sturdy stance, swift stance, etc) and “short shield”, “tower shield” skills (skill system)

I have supported to this.
When you update the FEBuilderGBA you will have a patch available that will change the stance values.

I don’t know if it’s necessary to do a report7z for this since it’s more of a patch bug. When using Gaiden-Style Spell, you spend the programmed HP twice: once during combat and once after it ends.

Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones (USA, Australia).emulator - VisualBoyAdvance-M 2.1.4 2022-10-18 19-54-23_Trim (1)

If it’s a bug in the patch, tell the patch author.
I think gaiden magic is a new feature and has many bugs.

This has been fixed in skill system master.

1 Like

If it has been corrected, it will be merged in the next year or so.

2 Likes

I just wanted to say thank you for including a few of these patches so quickly.

1 Like

There is a visual Error with enemies HP bars. This afternoon I’ll upload the reportZ(I’m not in my computer).

Any idea of what causes this?

I don’t have report7z so I can’t say for sure, but isn’t the weather on this map cloudy?

Maybe, I don’t remember what I had there. I’ll check it as soon as I can.

I’ve found an error on a hack that I’m working on, on the first chapter, when you defeat every enemy but the boss, the game freezes.

Fire Emblem - Project Honor.emulator

ReportZ: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1goZBsBrjR8dfPUDfQNY3ZukuKpf5a8UP/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

This is because Seth is not there.

Press the F5 key to start the debugger.
Then you will find out the problem in less than a minute.

There are three possible solutions

1. make Seth appear
  2. erase this event
  3. adapt this patch
NAME.en=Prevent Freeze For Get Unit State Event 0x33.
INFO.en=Resolves an issue where trying to get the status of a character that does not exist freezes.\r\nIf you get the status of a non-existent character, make sure to return 0 to MemorySlotC.\r\nApplying this patch saves you from having to CHECK_ALIVE every time.\r\nImproves the behavior of the following instructions.\r\n(CHECK_STATUS,CHECK_COORDS,CHECK_CLASS,CHECK_LUCK,CHECK_COORDS,CHECK_CLASS,CHECK_DEPLOYED,CHECK_ACTIVEID,CHECK_ALLEGIANCE,CHECK_EXISTS)

Alright, thanks.

hey! Ive been loving to use fe builder to customize my units and improve overall customization in my gameplay, thanks for making this!

Just wanted to ask, is there a way to remove the 5 supports limits per character with the builder? I always feel like doing all the supports in game like in a modern FE, but most hacks doesnt support this

thanks!

@monk-han I’m pretty sure there is a patch for it. Just search “support limit” or something along those lines in advanced editor > patches.

1 Like

thanks!! I think I was able to expand the limit to 10 supports based on this post Changing FE7 Support Limits

not sure its already working but lets see! Thanks for the reply