FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

You can expand the list of item icons and the item list itself up to FF (255) lol my mistake

I got that, but one of the problems I have is trying to import custom icon graphics, but I can’t seem to do that without overwriting existing ones, as I don’t wanna have to use the iron sword for everything custom

as you can see here, I just extended the list to FE, so you can import without overwriting.

I don’t have that extended list for the icons. UPDATE: I figured it out how to expand the icon list, but the description for the item doesn’t show the weapon stats ingame

is your weapon a monster locked one? those tend to hide their stats, check if any of the boxes you click in the ability boxes are out of place.

A little question, are these two functions implemented in FEBuilder?
Tactician Naming

Raid

I see some tactician naming stuff there, But Do not know how to use it

Tactician Naming

Use this patch.

NAME.en=Reserved TextID:0xEFF as the display of the tack name
INFO.en=Text ID 0xEFF is reserved as the display of the tack's name.\r\nIn FE8, it is necessary to directly refer to RAM to display the master's name entered in the weapon and unit name.\r\nThis patch fixes the string 0xEFF as an area to display the input name.\r\nSpecifically, when an event calls "Call name input screen"\r\nYou can refer to the name in the middle of the line with [Tack], but it can not be used in the unit name and the weapon name.\r\nTo solve that, use the AntiHuffman patch to directly reference the RAM.\r\nIn Unit Name or Item Name, set TextID: 0xEFF to make it visible.

Raid

Raid is not supported.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, It worked perfectly

Does anyone know if it’s possilbe to try and restore unused items, specifically Idoun’s Demonstone or Darkstone? Actually reimplement it with everything working? Using FEBuilder GBA?

How do you edit the status screens? Not just in Sacred stones, but how you do change the graphics for the inventory, stats and support menus?

this screen has appeared to me all day, what is the reason, I’m already fed up?
Captura

This is probably not enough information. Can you send a report7z and include what you were doing that caused this to occur?

I have no idea about it myself, but you could try re-installing FEBuilder.

1 Like

There are some patches for this sort of thing.
Tools → Patches
Search: “Status Screen” maybe?

Regarding Idoun, are you asking about the battle animations? I’ve seen an fe8 hack use it, so it should be in the repo somewhere I’m guessing. Beyond that, I’m not really sure what it is you’re asking is possible or not.

1 Like

forget it, I solved it, the configuration file was placed the attribute “Read Only” and I removed it, it is working well

2 Likes

Hello i have a question is there any way to add something like home castle? to be more exact lets say i make a castle or a cave and i make character be inside of it for protection while another character defends the castle or cave etrance

It is technically possible. There do not seem to be any bad effects to trying to restore them because they are all stable. The issue is making them work as intended. For the example of Idunns stone, it does not have the ASM for her animation anymore and I found no documentation on how to get that back working and I am too bad at hacking to do it without help. For other items, Bridges just do not exist so that needs custom code and the watchstaff-effect is also not programmed in. But there is nothing stopping someone from making it reality if they know how to do it. The unused weapons from FE8 seem to be working btw, alacalibur just needs sounds.

Misread, the question, this is why I should not read threads when half asleep.

You could probably fake re-implement the darkstone by slapping the stat bonuses on dark breath and swapping the icon. If you want a transform you’d need to draw one or something, but I don’t think anyone bothered with Manakete transformation in 6, though I doubt it’s much different from 8

I am having little problems with this, believes can help me?

My Errors in the Project

Hey, 7743, would you be willing to add Sme’s ‘Split Promotion Array’ to FEBuilder? I noticed FEBuilder did not have any of the ‘more than 2 promotion option’ patches in the engine, and Sme’s version is probably the best one.

7743さん、Smeの’Split Promotion Array’をFEBuilderに追加してくれませんか?私はFEBuilderには「2つ以上のプロモーションオプション」のパッチがないことに気づきましたが、Smeのバージョンはおそらく最高のものです。

2 Likes

First: The Start Event is repeat.

The event specifications are slightly different between FE8 and FE7.

StartEvent is in charge of the first turn event in Player Turns.
Therefore, please describe only the Start Event.

The event of the first turn in Player Turns is unnecessary, so delete it or specify 1 (Dummy).

Second: I installed the Patch of tactician name but no request me for a name so this no show name when using the command [Tatc].

Use the “Call name input screen” command.
Call name input screen(uses @0080@0020)

UPS
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470029781795078175/763344411044085790/RE7_Beta.PATCH.20201007190701.7z