FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

deleted, messed up reply

Perhaps? I didnā€™t make a map sprite to go with the animation, but there could be one in the repo ā€“ I havenā€™t checked.

1 Like

I have a female still if anybody want to anim it feel free, i donā€™t think iā€™ll be able to do it myself soon. I also have some reskins if anybody donā€™t like the design.

Myrm variant

Oh, and before i forgot i added a map sprite in the link, although map sprites are not my strong point so itā€™s a not great, if someone want to do a better one itā€™d be awesome.

19 Likes

The 3rd guy look like stefan in fe10 :open_mouth: wow

'Bout time this happened!

Man, I wish I had a start that smooth. This actually looks really sick, and for a first post, this is amazing.

d101d3e1fc469ad9e2221550d4e391104ce1e79f-3.png
This is the only frame that I see could need some clean up, mostly because when the sword blurs like this, a rough outline is rarely used. Remove the brown-black outline and making the shading on the inside into the same color of the blur works.

d101d3e1fc469ad9e2221550d4e391104ce1e79f-3.png (1)
Really shoddy work while im on break but like, ay. Aside from that, this is great!

3 Likes

Donā€™t give me too much credit, lol. A lot of the frames basically had stuff transplanted over from the Wyvern Lord. What little custom work I did was just to fill in the spots that would normally be obstructed by the lance in the original animation.

Thanks for the blur lesson btw! Iā€™ll replace that frame in the dropbox when I get the chance to. Iā€™ll study up on the quirks of these animations, there are a few more of these weapon ports I may want to do in the future.

3 Likes

Anyone who does work here deserves credit, no matter how big or small the thing is. Hell, I made a shoddy as heck Lance Hawkzerker in the span of a day that looks absolutely ridiculous and goes with the same swing speed of the Sword Hawkzerker. So trust me, anything is better than nothing.

2 Likes

For anyone who has watched Bleach or play bleach brave souls game :rofl:
Iā€™m drawing captain 4th squad anim
And yeh, Itā€™s a crossover anim :laughing:
mau1

9 Likes

Those look great! Do they have the same palette order as vanilla myrmidons?

Finallyā€¦ Smooth vanilla Myrmidonā€¦

Youā€™re doing Godā€™s work Leo

3 Likes

They do be schmoovin doe

1 Like

Idk if I should post this here, but hereā€™s a WIP Nino pupil Iā€™m doing
Magic_000

18 Likes

looks nice

sweet!

'bout time they got some unarmed animations!

3 Likes

Thank you for yourself!

1 Like

Itā€™s spectacular!
the map sprites, are they f2u too?

4 Likes

Sorry, what is f2u?

2 Likes

Free to use

3 Likes