FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I also found it weird that the Male Nomad Sacaean repallete had an Axe animation for it’s promotion put in the wrong spot, that definitely needs some correction to avoid confusion

1 Like

What animation are you referring to specifically?

…The one with the red star beside it?

Yeah, the red star

MONTarvos(Centaur Knight)U{Kramgnauh}

This battle animation of Tarvos is so fxckin cool,I’ve crashed on it.who have?

7 Likes

If memory serves right this is the work of Kramnaugh/Kramgnaugh

Finally a tier one for the salamander or elephant rider! Looks fairly good.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again,

Camel Mage Knights.

They’re EXACTLY what Cecilia needed on her join chapter.

4 Likes

Excuse me.
Do you have this animation in the repository here? I’ve been looking for this animation for a long time now and I’m having trouble finding it at all. If anyone knows where it is available, please let me know.
m(*_ _)m

2 Likes

I’m still confused about if this person’s animations are even free to use…

1 Like

I love it, though the animation looks a little… jagged

The repo does not have all fan-made animations. For example, very few of BwdYeti’s animations are in here, because they are not free to use.

In the case of those two animations, I don’t believe they are free to use. I’ve actually never seen their animation files posted anywhere, so I am pretty sure they originate from the Japanese community, from someone’s fan-hack.

I do, however, have a high quality gif of Ashnard.

Edit:

They might actually be different gifs.

9 Likes

This animation suiable with ??? map spirte class?

Wow, that’s very cool, but I’m very disappointed that it’s not clear if it’s free to use!
Is it a violation for me to edit and create that gif so that I can make it available in a battle animation? I want that animation because it’s so cool.
At the very least, I wish I knew where the creator was…

You could probably try posting a comment on those video and asking.
I’m not sure how responsive they are, given that someone asked them to take down the FE7x anims they posted, about two months ago, and did not receive a reply nor did the stuff get taken down.

1 Like

I have. because the first video are from my channel.

1 Like

Me likey

Are your Ashnard animations at your disposal?
If you’re available, and if you’re willing, would you share that animation with me?

1 Like

Looks like Raven but as a Myrmidon.
LOVE IT!

this looks sick, is there any plans to make a female variation of this?

1 Like

Patiently awaiting for the hero who will make a super cool nomad/archer knight sprite :>c…

3 Likes