FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

It’s not a horse, nor is it a pegasus, it’s a pony with wings! It’s a Red Bull!

1 Like

It’s going to be a WingedHussar!

2 Likes

Super cool! So when will the winged hussar arrive?

1 Like

Well they have to come down the mountainside first.

3 Likes

Maybe tomorrow maybe Saturday.

1 Like

Looks dope

1 Like

That was quick Cookie, but the lance doesn’t do a full spin during the crit. It looks a tad wonky, but a single frame should fix that.

2 Likes

Isn’t that just the custom paladin sprite make by Greentea and RobertFPY for Sain and Kent, but just generic?

2 Likes

The horse’s shadow and position jumps all over the place during the ranged javelin attack. Pay attention to the positioning during the attack.

3 Likes

Be sure to credit the makers of the original animation. It could use some work but i really love the idea of winged hussars in Fire Emblem. Good job!

2 Likes

How did you get the ballista animation to work properly? I’m having trouble with graphical issues trying to put them in FE7 using FEbuilder GBA, can you try and help me?

Male Pegasus. Kn?

There’s already a male pegasus anim in the repo

is it not possible to view new additions on the website anymore?

Check the Fliers section of the Repo, or the Pegasus Knight section of Emblem Anims. There are at least two male pegs I can think of.

https://i.imgur.com/idCmfG5.png

The website has to be manually updated still. As long as that’s the case, and as long as Shin only pops in once every several months, the website will always quickly fall off when it comes to new anims.

I’m still hoping Shin releases the new website eventually, but in the meantime, if anyone else wants to volunteer to make one that auto-updates, I’m totally down for that too. I’ll even pitch in a $50 bounty for the endeavor, even though that’s nowhere near the value of such a site.

yes, sorry forgot the credits.

I must thank you for all the critiques you give for my animations, it really helps me.

1 Like

These are very impressive, but I have one large complaint with them. The timing of the attack comes out way too fast in my opinion. There’s no anticipation before the swing of the sword, or lance, for example. Instead the elephant walks up and immediately attacks without hesitation, and looks a bit wrong because of it. There really needs to be some kind of anticipation before the attack connects to make it look like a proper attack.

Interesting, I may make a consideration of this, but I look at this sort of thing later

you go made the hooded version?

1 Like