FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I had the same problem myself with the p/matriarch.

What fixed it for me was going into the “Magic” File and copying everything from “C03” to “~~~” from the “Ranged animation” section to the “melee animation” section (and the same with ranged crit to melee crit).

The shield is difficult to see, yes.
It’s just a minor thing that bothered me, seeing all animations with shields except the one with bows.
Sorry for my OCD, oof.

The author for Micaiah’s sprite is Cipher Lee, I made the animation.
I also made the animation for Ninian and Nils with staff.

1 Like

I have a question:
There’s this bug with Eirika’s Great Lord critical animation where the typical flash is missing when she hits.
Shadowofchaos fixed that but I can’t find a link to it anywhere.
Does anyone have it?
Or even better, is it already in the repository?

1 Like

Ahh, I assumed Micaiah was made by Cipher Lee and you merely inserted it. Will fix the credits.

Der, no clue about that one. I didn’t know her animation had an issue at all.

There appears to be an error with the Wicked Rider’s lance animation when used by your unit. It works fine when the Wicked Rider is an enemy and you attack it,but when an enemy attacks a allied Wicked Rider, the game crashed and something about a unsupported BIOS showed up.

1 Like

I believe the Ike Vangaurd palette is borked. It is not uniform between weapons. So if you make a custom palette for the sword, the axe will get screwed up, and vice-versa.

1 Like

Probably a side-effect of the sword and axe animations being scripted by two different people.
The axe animation was done by Pikmin1211. You’ll have to talk to them.

neat.

That’s awesome, I was actually wishing there was a less overtly “hector-like” class that maintains the amazing sense of weight the Great Lord class has in it’s animations.

1 Like

Wow, that’s really cool. I’m going to find a place for it in my hack because it is too good to pass up.

1 Like

Wow, very nice work, Dellhonne! You made those map sprites for the Chimera yourself, right? They would go very well with this animation.

1 Like

It’s really interesting to put every anim in one place. I remember when i was younger, I did a fucking Dark Druid animation for FEXP Klok’, that was so annoying and buggy as hell xD (I had Metakirby as my username before haha)

Actually I was gathering every animations I could when i was young, so i already had a lof ot things. But lost my interest so totally forgot i had all of this. (I had every gba, a lot of custom, etc…)

Guess what, I found some animations i had on my old computer and some are quite good.

There is a Gorgon Egg battle sprite made by Pie1055, i don’t know if it’s already in there :

Leaf by Atey

Hooded Swordmaster

I even found an animation for Duma by sploder

A Pupil bow animation by Ren Ookami

An hooded shaman, no credits

Custom affinity icon, sadly with no credits too

And i found the Brammimond battle sprite I gave you in the past, but it’s again impossible to know who actually did it

A savage wyvern but no credits

I have a lot of things who aren’t finished, incomplete or not interesting. (icons, portraits, skills icons etc…)

I remember I found a lot on google image, from website who are now offline, etc… So it’s quite difficult to actually credit peoples who’ve done them. Brammimond battle sprite is sadly in one of those case.

5 Likes

Oh I know that mountless wyvern, I remember seeing it a long time ago, and finding a sheet, but said sheet was JPEG’d, much to my dismay.

The credits are, thankfully, actually there here. Apparently Ren made a crit for it. Dunno the permissions on this sprite, though.
He also has a mountless Pegasus that doesn’t seem to be animated into anything yet.

Also this is probably not useful for anyone in particular but I had this silly little class type icon made a long time ago, if somebody actually has a use for it though they can use it.
I don’t think it’s paletted for GBA but whatevs.

1 Like

yes i made is for you animation

The Leaf animation is not available for public use.

1 Like

Ah it’s perfect that you found it in sheets + with a critical! I love this animation and the Pegasus looks good too!

And thanks for the information about Leaf’s battle sprite (wow I don’t understand how to answer to 2 members in the same post… Just new to this website xD)

I hope we’ll find all credits, to prevent using work that aren’t of public use :slight_smile:

Araknir, since there are few credits listed for any of those, I generally won’t put them on the bounty list.

A secondary issue is that all of those animations are… not very good. The one with any merit is owned by Mikey Seregon, so I wouldn’t add it anyway.

That being said, thanks for the contributions! The Gorgon Egg one is pretty funny.

Also, the dismounted wyvern is by Mercenary Lord, unless he changed his name?

Edit:

The affinity icons look like @LordGlenn’s? Confirmed?

2 Likes

Those aren’t mine (sadly - they look great!).

They’re pretty detailed though, so they’re probably by one of the higher tier spriters in the community.

1 Like

holy shit dude