FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Speaking of older spreadsheets I swear I saw this posted on this thread or somewhere on feu? Does anyone know who The Good Guy is? He made this hooded swordmaster and I wanted to make it an animation.

swmm_sw1

2 Likes

Uh… The Good Guy… I’m pretty sure that’s someone on FEU, and they changed their name.

I don’t know the new name.

Damns, I just wanted to make sure to give credit to the proper person when/if I finish

My favorite class! Yeah :smiley: That’s beautiful. Thank you for sharing all of your beautiful work with us :smiley:

1 Like

LGmawLk

When I saw the sheet you posted, I remembered I had an animation of that character lying around. Had asked one of my friends to animate it a while back, so I could see it in action.

10 Likes

That’s dope, I just liked the idea of a hooded swordmaster.

1 Like

It really is a pretty cool concept and an awesome animation. All it needs is formatting and a script to work in GBAFE.

1 Like

There should be a thing to make generic enemies have generic animations. That’d be pretty cool. Idk how hard that would be to make tho :thinking:

Ah, finally! All caught up! Release even more, I dare ya–I double dare ya motha f***a. I can handle the weight. :dark_sunglasses:

Enjoy~

1 Like

I hope you are, I have something almost done and it’s a pack!:grinning:

1 Like
3 Likes

These divine animations shall pierce @Shin19’s server limits!

1 Like

The bare shoulder and design of the sword bug me, but that’s just nitpicking on my part. Fantastic work at any rate, good job.

1 Like

For some reason this just happens to occure when a merc is attacking.
But I got it to work now. I tested it a lot and didn’t face any other errors now.

The Dropbox link is up to date now too.

If something like this happens again, please let me know.

2 Likes

You can just do the more logical inverse - have the standard animations be generic and then use character specific ones.

Yeah, that’s what I thought of. Idk if there’s a “Character Specific Battle Animation” patch yet tho

@shin19

I have a question.
Does your web site emblem-anims plan to support SkillAnimation, Portrait, BG (CG), and other images (such as battle backgrounds)?

:soon:
when can motivate me to do that xD

6 Likes

Once I stop being lazy, I can always add my huge compilation zip file to the OP of map sprites and class cards and CG’s.

Not sure about skill animations, though.

1 Like

StreetHero would give his soul for that

2 Likes