FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Because when I finish it, I will release all of them :v I want to make Klok’s life easier, uploading everything I can only once.

6 Likes

That makes sense. You got to respect good ol’ Klok since he’s a veteran and expert in the Fire Emblem Sprites and Animations department.

3 Likes

Hans! Get ze panzerfaust!

Missile Launcher

I think from now on things will get slightly faster. The infantry animation took like 6/8 hours to finish it, surprisingly the mech animation was from 30 minutes to 1 hour in order to finish it.
Note: All ground battle animations from Advance Wars are on my list to be ported to FE.

10 Likes

Yes, we do.

1 Like

Holy moly, I’m gonna 100% use this

Nice work!

Now we have both the outlaw and the adventurer!

1 Like

What exactly would I need to change in the script?

1 Like

Now that is good stuff right there. Now we got a bow thief to fit in the Adventurer line, a Harbinger Staff, 4 Axe Hero map sprites, and Ephraim with an Axe Sprite. That’s really neat.

Remove the lines from this:

C00
~
C00

And add the Miss terminator in the correct frame.

1 Like

The reason it doesn’t work sometimes is because there are characters in the link that DownGit doesn’t support for whatever reason. The most common culprit seems to be the + character. Replacing the offending characters in DownGit’s target URL field with %##, with “##” replaced by the hex ID of the character, fixes it. For example, try replacing the + in the URL you’re demonstrating with there with “%2B” and see how it works!

1 Like

Is that really the issue? God damn, that’s stupid.

I don’t even know how I would go about actually fixing that… I could just remove the + signs but they serve an important purpose… I’ll have to contact some people and see if they can make the git.io scripter change the URLs automatically to fix the url downloads.

1 Like

Great news! Andrew on Discord fixed the problem! That means…

The download button for animations actually freaking works now! Presumably, for all of them!

So now, if you click that button…

It will actually download files that previously broke because they lacked the + sign. Such a silly error, but one that ultimately got fixed by our favorite Repo coder!

Thanks, Andrew!

8 Likes

I need help with the Spell Animation Repo. Please read this for more details.

(can you post just the raw image too so we know what it looks like :3)

2 Likes

Swamp tiles :eyes:

Finally, we can all make maps that everyone will hate!

Long have I waited for this day… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Wooow! So pretty!

1 Like

ooh E axes girl!

1 Like

Eh, sad she sucks.

2 Likes

I still don’t get why her strength is so bad…