FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Every little thing makes the community larger and better :slight_smile:
Welcome, and I hope you get to make a second post as well!

P.S. Not that it matters, this is actually my second or third-ish work with pixel art, (Depends on who you ask and how well they know me.)

2 Likes

… i think the boobas makes your redo even less accurate to her age, but eh F2U assets are always welcome ig

5 Likes

Ah, thanks for the response. Tbh- in a way I kind of made Lute look way older than her canon age but I could probably care less either way, just happy to share something better than my lower quality Eirika edit I did.

3 Likes

eg

Post must be at least 5 characters

5 Likes

This is fantastic, thank you for releasing this!

For users looking to install this, download the file and rename it to AFL.udl.xml, then copy it to Notepad++'s userDefineLangs folder. (You can open the folder from the Language menu in NP++ under User Defined Language...) You might need to close and reopen NP++ after doing this for it to show up in your Language menu.

4 Likes

Finally, Echoes Mogall!

2 Likes

This calls for a celebration for Excellen Browning’s Personal Trooper or Mobile Suit.

1 Like

You could take a break. It will keep your mental health in better check and makes you feel refreshed when coming back. Hopefully you will find fresh new ideas in the meantime.

More robots.

Ryusei (Otaku-Man) Rise Up

That looks sick!
(Especially Shamir)

1 Like

The portraits are great. Do you have plans to do the other portraits of three houses? like that of Byleth man and woman.

3 Likes

IT’S MY MAIN OPOSSUM SPARKSTER

2 Likes

Added that to the WIP folder, Shyuterz.

I really, really need to get around to reorganizing and reworking the Spell folders. There is a ton of room to fix them up, I just don’t even know where to start.

For everyone else: I made another change today.

All of these animations are based off Lyn’s movements, so I had them in the Lords folder. As part of the new Repo reorganization effort, I have moved them into myrmidons.

If you see other cases similar to these, bring them to my attention, please. Thanks!

4 Likes

To say that I’m happy rn is an understatement.

So, Leo’s been making a King animation, which includes use of EVERY weapon type; Sword, Lance, Axe, Handaxe, Magic, etc.

They’re finished, they just need to be scripted.

Well, Leo’s allowed me to script them. Here are what I’ve got so far; however there ARE some visual bugs, most noticeably in the handaxe animation, since I had to directly extract the frames from the gifs themselves.

I’m not releasing them yet, I’m waiting for Leo to send me the frames himself.

Lance
Handaxe
Axe
Lance
Sword

However I should be getting the frames from Leo today! So the animations should be released hopefully soon!

Also, the palette of Leo’s King actually matches up with the Generic Zephiel palettes, so you can insert it right over them if you want.
Ally
Enemy
Gray
NPC

44 Likes

The Generic King animation looks really good. Can’t wait for the finishing touches.

1 Like

“Generic King” sounds so derpy though lol

its what its called though kek

when an enemy Amelia drinks a pure water you just pull out the smack, perfect way to feed some kills to your low level mogall!

1 Like