FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

The three japanese scripts are definitely not part of the default ASCII table, that’s most likely why. I would spell it using latin alphabet if no other nickname is available.

2 Likes

I was wondering, can you guys make a Manaketes? I want to add it to my project but I can’t do it myself because I’m bad at drawing… You don’t have to do it.

2 Likes

As in a portrait or a battle animation?

1 Like

You’re better off making a request thread on your own, your post is going to get lost in here.

4 Likes

Portrait or maybe both but if that’s to hard for you then portrait is fine

1 Like

dancer_A your right. I’ll make one right now… Wait, is it to late? ah whatever let me try anyways!

2 Likes

Will there be battle animations for them, cause that’s gonna be super pog

2 Likes

Eliwood: Gigachad Edition.

Step aside, Hector. The real protagonist is here.

5 Likes

Woooow! nice job! I love second one! :clap: :grin:

I’ve been planning to making one of them the final boss to my Hack! but I just got to think of a story for both and the name. Do you have the download link? Oh, I hope it’s ok to use your name in the ending credits in my hack if thats ok? I wonder how XPGamesNL doing?

That looks absolutely amazing!!

1 Like

the name who made was stated in the link . please make sure to credit them if you want to use those

1 Like

maybe. who knows.

@Klokinator i wanted to ask: since i can work on battle animations, but i can’t properly format them like mentioned in the guidelines since i don’t use FEBuilder or anything else like that, would it be ok if i just posted a single sheet with all the animations included, similar to a rip from the GBA games?
i could also make an animated gif, but that’s as far as i can go.
i’ll wait for an answer before doing anything, since i don’t really want to mess things up with the repo.
in any case, i can always post my stuff in my own topic.

I can’t add an animation sheet to the Repo. It needs to be formatted for GBA.

You can ask other animators for help. They might teach you how to format for FEBuilder insertion.

You can join the FEU discord server to ask in the Spritans channel for help on that subject.

4 Likes

wow,can you recolor Innes ? thanks a lot

1 Like

Alright and Thanks!

Wow that looks amazing, good job!

1 Like

Thank you for properly formatting this submission, 7743 :slight_smile:

1 Like

This submission is not properly formatted. Please refer to my guide.

I cannot use the Dump All from FEBuilder because it removes the 32 Color Mode for some reason. However, I went through everything else you have there. The link should be the same.

I’ll take a look. It may not have carried over.