FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Do you mean this thread?

1 Like

Oh, sweet. Iā€™ve lost track of it and I was very sad.

1 Like

The lad Sergei is ready to show the world his bulk

2 Likes

I have a question about the Repository. Everything that is there (at least as far as mugs are concerned) are F2E unless it is stated that they are only F2U? Or itā€™s the other way around.

Itā€™s the other way around.

Read this post.

Oh, I hadnā€™t read the final thing, ups. Thank you.

One more thing I donā€™t have to do :slight_smile:
For my project at least

3 Likes

:musical_note: Everythingā€™s better when we share together :musical_note:

3 Likes

Is that the motto for this repo?

1 Like

It can be!

2 Likes

The weapon trinity is now complete for both promoted and unpromoted Dragon Riders

4 Likes

Helloo! I was wondering how I can use the custom {FEAWS Collection} Tilesets since they donā€™t have Machip_Config and I canā€™t insert it without it.

You canā€™t use them as-is
Feaw was not a romhacker, so he never did anything to make them gba-insertable. Youā€™ll either need to create an insertable version yourself or ask someone else to do it.

1 Like

Thanks for telling me ā€¦ maybe I will make an insertable one and post it here, so I contribute something to the community

3 Likes

The most based/woke/red-pilled thing you can possibly do.

6 Likes

Initially missed the formatting info thread, oops. These should (hopefully) be all formated and ready to insert into the repo now.

1 Like

Red hakama are cool.
The combination of red and white is often used in miko costumes because the colors signify celebration.

1 Like

Oh, thank god. I need more submissions like yours and Lisandraā€™s. Thanks for following the formatting thread.

A guy on the Repocord, AndrewGoodenough, has MASSIVELY updated the battle animation section. I plan to finally format all of the animations soon (Not looking forward to Etherā€™s wall of stuff, since itā€™s completely random how he puts stuff in folders >.>) within the next week or two, maybe around the time of CCC 6ā€™s completion.

Should be a huge burst of additions to the Repo. Anything that cuts down on my workload will help. Itā€™s just me right now, managing stuff. Volunteers for formatting, welcome.

1 Like

perfect for the Mulagir bow

jake11
if someone wanted to use fe11 design jake for some reason, here is one more option.
F2E

11 Likes