FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I started a new contest for the sake of expanding the Repo! Check it out here!

1 Like

Great submission! Iā€™ll add her to the FE6 folder.

1 Like

Ah, sorry, my bad. Itā€™s Oswin, not Owin

You know you can edit posts, right?

I added these mugs to the repo, thanks for all the submissions!

Sorry. I just didnā€™t knew if youā€™ll read if I posted it as an edit. Itā€™s Oswin from FE7 so he should be there.

These are fucking amazing every single one
adult Lilina and Guinivere in particular are gorgeous

Oh, and also my old animation for a tactical Space Marine in MKIV ā€œMaximusā€ Power Armour (Pattern Martian; Standard; Legion Issued).
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KFnw6qQrja7sadvyiwEaIYKK_rZJz92I?usp=sharing
Pretty rad, didnā€™t even split the combat knife and boltgun animations as it was one of my first.

1 Like

Batta! Frittata!

Ah, yes, I see you are a man of culture as well.

Wow, that actually makes a lot of sense and improves FE8ā€™s diversity. Cool idea!

2 Likes

I dig it. Could be cleaned up a bit, colours-wise (contrast and such) but I dig it

2 Likes

Oh god. She looks good now!

1 Like

Woah, these look really nice!

Very fitting, given your avatar.

Oh hell yeah, these are incredible. I especially love the cyclops, and now weā€™ve got two different skeleton portraits to work with

1 Like

Iā€™m eternally impressed what can people do with the restrictions of FEGBA graphics.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news JeyTheCount but for most of your FE6 mugs, the mouth frames are in the wrong spots for FE7/8.

Thatā€™s wierd. I was 100% importing them to FE8 exclusively and they worked fine.

Noticed that none of the gfe1r halfbodies in that part of the repo had credits listed, so hereā€™s this spreadsheet by Kirb of all the credits.

Please add them to the google drive

5 Likes

Yes, go ahead. In fact, I need to do that for all the icons still. Any top level folder icons that have not been split up are on my ā€˜eventual todoā€™ list, I just donā€™t have a ton of time for stuff like that.

Every folder is supposed to have one BIG sheet of all the icons, then all of the individual icons in 16x16 format.

1 Like