FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

hello i dell again i sent is message for this problem with is animation on the forlders

please some can sent me the animations for insert on the fire emblem

2 Likes

Shouldn’t you worry about that when FEXNA is you know, publicly available? Or at least significantly closer to being publicly available? Plus, I’m pretty sure Yeti could easily change FEXNA to accept things made manually later down the road. It seems like a waste of time (and space, apparently) to be formatting things for a program that maybe a dozen people have access to when pretty much everything with a release is still a ROMhack.

3 Likes

Most vanilla magic animations, as well as some custom ones (the hoodless shaman in particular) are pretty borked due to cape frames.
I don’t know if anyone ever bothered to do C01 fixes for these classes but I would recommend that if they don’t exist that somebody get on those.

When I tried to insert the Emperor animation with febuilder, it told me that there are frames missing so it’s uninsertable.

Which animation in the Emperor folder? All of them?

Edit: Turns out the sword and magic for baron and emperor are both broken. Noted.

Edit2: Should be fixed now. Good catch!

I wasn’t ever planning to do it, but since his package was well organized I just stuck the entire original Greil package in the repo. It even includes versions with all the original frames, so if OAM limitations somehow stop existing or FEXNA comes out by 2050 then the original animation will work there too.

Note the Greil package comes with a FE7 and FE8 variant with different SFX.

This is from Cypher Lee。:blush:

Oh boy.

We need to figure out what animations are Luerock, Cipher Lee, and Greentea. There’s been a lot of guessing and the three were previously mixed and matched interchangably but that needs to be sorted out. I’ll compile a list of animations using any of these credits and then we’ll try and sort them out.

The Marshall is a custom of mine. All I took from the BK were inspiration and Alondite for reference.
As far as I know was greentea the creator of Wil.

1 Like

Brunya is by luerock, not cipher.
All the custom FE7 character animations are by greentea.

1 Like

Is that a fairly common rule of thumb? @Greentea makes FE7 characters, Luerock makes characters from other games, and Cipher Lee makes… uh… has he made anything?

Now nothing is credited to Cipher Lee.

According to greentea he made Greil.

Oh, right. Cipher Lee made Greil. I somehow skipped that option.

And Morva, I guess?

1 Like

Hm can we get confirmation about who made Morva then?

I’d rather not take any chances.

Edit: @Greentea this Erk Sage yours?

2 Likes

Yes,I made Erk.

1 Like

I just added what you gave me.

I’ve also added all weapon icons from the Weapon Icon Repository, all the animations shown up to this point, and hopefully corrected all the japanese animations in the Repo that I was confused about, Re: Greentea/Cipher Lee/Luerock’s works.

damn that’s slick

Edit: I lowkey hope Staff of Ages uses this for Silver Knights.

3 Likes

I know! And I appreciate all you’ve done pulling all this together, don’t get the wrong idea. Just pointing it out in case anyone looks in there and is confused or if you wanted it accurate to fe6 only. I’ve got no time for critiquing you about a) stuff that doesn’t matter and b) is due to my own laziness.

Klok can you change it to the bow classes folder? i dont have a problem with sharing the credit or japaneses, it just that having them on that folder that have the word dump and be hidden around in a folder of arkward looking animations make me fell like that ppl wont botter to look at it cuz is on that folder.