FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

are you actually kidding right now omg

But wait, there’s more!

2 Likes

They remind me of Olwen and Reinhardt honestly but, congratz on another animation release

1 Like

To me they feel like the Morgan Bros.

2 Likes

Damn, this community is on fire today. New heroes, new valkyries, new skill activation animations.

Just gonna yoink this.

F!Hero version when

2 Likes

I tried putting that animation into my hack, and, uh, this happened.
emulator
For context: Occasionally, when an enemy attacked Zach (playable Hero) on enemy phase, this would happen instead of the battle starting. The music would play, but the units wouldn’t show up, except for the Hero occasionally flashing around on the left.

TL;DR: Hero pretending to be Claude, @Nuramon fix plz

3 Likes

I take it back. I have had no problems with swords. The moment I change to axes the same thing happens.

The original creator is no longer in the community. That animation was made at request by Mercenary Lord, for me.

It was abandoned and left incomplete. You have my permission to edit it if you like. I can even provide the original sheet if you want it, but it’s badly formatted.

Thank you for letting me know, I greatly appreciate it. I would like the original sheet as a reference, in case there was anything missing that I could salvage from it. I might even make a promoted version in the future. Thank you

Sigh. I spent 20 minutes scouring my folders for it. I did not find it :confused:

If I find it, I’ll tag you and post it here. It’s definitely floating around the interwebs somewhere, too. Just search for Mercenary Lord wyvern and it might come up.

Edit: There’s this, I guess.

4 Likes

Ohohohoh…

3 Likes

there it is! I remember finding the gif, but not the sprite sheet. I ended up putting the gif in a frame splitter and worked with that. Looks like the crit animation was supposed to be a bit different. I kinda like the wyvern going Super Saiyan, though

I think this is the full sheet?

1 Like

Speaking of older spreadsheets I swear I saw this posted on this thread or somewhere on feu? Does anyone know who The Good Guy is? He made this hooded swordmaster and I wanted to make it an animation.

swmm_sw1

2 Likes

Uh… The Good Guy… I’m pretty sure that’s someone on FEU, and they changed their name.

I don’t know the new name.

Damns, I just wanted to make sure to give credit to the proper person when/if I finish

My favorite class! Yeah :smiley: That’s beautiful. Thank you for sharing all of your beautiful work with us :smiley:

1 Like

LGmawLk

When I saw the sheet you posted, I remembered I had an animation of that character lying around. Had asked one of my friends to animate it a while back, so I could see it in action.

10 Likes

That’s dope, I just liked the idea of a hooded swordmaster.

1 Like