FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

the sniper animation are broke i dowloand and dont work

please repair

1 Like

What exactly do not work for you?

Do anyone else have have problems to make them work?

I did download them from the repository and they are working just fine for me. (tested them a few moments ago)
The script seems to be correct too.

I added credits for both to differentiate them. Both animations were made for me specifically at my request, so I figured it was okay if I renamed them. I would call Primefusion’s Dark Knight the GK with Magic/Staves, except it’s an edited GK and we already have a GK with Staves and Magic.

1 Like

Is there anything left to add? Are you doing a bow next?

Indeed, the bow anim is the next on my list.

I can confirm Kenpuhu is the animator
Source: We’re friends

2 Likes

so aruku and kenpuhu are two different people?

Yes, they are.

1 Like

If you separated the armor and horse colors, are you going to do the same for the two original animations? Otherwise, I don’t think the sprites will match up.

I’ve already done that. :wink:
The sword and lance anims are included in the file

1 Like

I edited the credit to reflect this.

As for that animation, it’s a little awkward, since the horse jumps, lands, then not!Seth begins an attack animation. Can you make it so he swings and attacks, hitting as the horse lands?

I see that the master knight map animation are both in the master knight folder and in the Yuggdra folder, is this intentional?

Um, but they aren’t? I don’t know what you mean and I just checked :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean that if you go into mounted and armored units, there is 2 folders for master knights, one male and one female, if you click on it, several folders along with 3 images should pop up. Two of those images are the map animations. If you go into the japanese hack folder and open up the Yuggdra hack folder, the master knight map animations are there too.
Giving proof
I got these two from the master knight folder, labeled Male Master Knight Mapicon 1 and 2

And these two from the Yuggdra hack folder labeled Master Knight YGGDRA Stand and Move

As you can see, they are the same thing.

1 Like

Those are map sprites. I assumed you meant the animations themselves.

As for map sprites being in multiple folders, these were used ingame. I assumed they maybe had tweaks or something. Even if they didn’t, most folders have multiple copies of map sprites: Ex sages, archers, snipers, etc. The point is to include recommended map sprites for each class where possible.

I just tried to download the animation, and when I selected direct download, nothing happened.

Thanks for letting me know.
should be fixed now

hello i have one problem with the animation of the general with shield i try make funcional and said overun incomplete animation

someone helpme

hello i have one problem with is animation

Gran Paladin

FEditorAdvance.ClassAnimationCreator.loadFromScript_helper:
SyntaxException
Error parsing line 1!

General

Model.AnimationBuilder.create:
RuntimeException
OAM data overflow!

somebody can give the animation fixed only for inserted in the fire emblem Please :slight_smile:

When you are using FEditor to import animations you have to remove all comments written after a “#” from the script. Or simply use the “script without comment” from the repository.