FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

8h0c8

2 Likes

A chestguard’s purpose is so that you don’t whack yourself with a bowstring (Which hurts a lot), it’d be a bit more worrying if it wasn’t wouldn’t it?

1 Like

unrelated to the current topic as well but here’s the concept I had earlier

10 Likes

If I recall correctly Piero has done a pretty sick Lyn with Mulagir, although I’m pretty sure its not free for use. But it certainly is a cool inspiration, you should check out their thread.

1 Like

It’s not just Athos. Lilina also comments on Roland being small in the Durandal gaiden in FE6

1 Like

30 posts were split to a new topic: AI GBA Portrait Discussion

A post was merged into an existing topic: AI GBA Portrait Discussion

In light of both recent events and newfound information about past interactions, Klokinator has been banned from FEU. I want to stress this has nothing to do with any specific topic, but due to the general attitude he has presented multiple times in our community despite being warned. As this has been decided unanimously by the staff of both the Discord and the forum, please leave any discussion regarding this to their own private sectors of the internet. Anything posted here will be met with a warning, followed by deletion of said posts if further response continues.

Note: This does not affect the repository, as it is its own entity.

17 Likes

What an interesing set of events to this week.

1 Like

Figuratively 1984

1 Like

This is not open for discussion.

1 Like

So are not allow to use this thread anymore to discuss the repo? I’m confused by your wording.

1 Like

as in the ban.

1 Like

Ah, gotcha. Thank

1 Like

I am enjoying so much playing gwen and bors while they look more alike!
Their different appearences always made hard for me to imagine them as family

3 Likes

i guess innes and tana also bothered you

2 Likes

Gwen’s mom could be Serra. Shame she doesn’t go La La La La La.

2 Likes

huh? they’re related?

2 Likes

Honestly, kinda! Also Tana would look really cool with Innes hair colour…

1 Like

that would be awesome. Serra best cleric in FE history maybe

1 Like