FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

nothing really, but i had it submitted on 2 different folders, thought I should make it consistent so I made 2 versions. It’s labelled separately in the repo as well

This has given me an idea.

…that I probably won’t do, but

6 Likes

how cool of an idea is it on a scale from roy to dorcas?

Edit: is it a berserker on a doggo?

1 Like

4 Likes

Is Fae back in the monster business? My Agenda is slowly being fulfilled indeed!

Continuing the discussion from Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc):

why , yes
and they are completely spliced from original gbafe mugs
the idea was seeing some hackers had stolen the mugs of faratrass and shiori from that hack
if someone has able please tell them use that as replacement
because stealing is bad

3 Likes

Right, those two mugs aren’t f2u. Kelik has a similar issue, so all we can do is repaint Ephraim.

But that isn’t the original Shiori. The original is far different isn’t it?

you can call that discount younger version .
since that’s intensional to make not almost looks like the original one

Hm hm hm, but like, we are not permited to use Midnight’s assets, but you know… If I may say… When I mean coff coff. It may be just a coincidence to have the same name and traits coff coff. Jokes aside, I get it that it’s not permited to be here but I didn’t know that we creating our own assets based on something would englobe FEU’s assets laws.

Edit1: yakies.

think of Kanna’s Shiori as a fanart-- which happens to be F2U
Kanna didn’t use any of Midnight Sun’s original asset so I think that won’t be considered as art theft

5 Likes

How do I import the spell animations into FBuilder? They come as text, individual images, or a gif, and I can’t seem to use any of them.

The txt file should work so long as all the individual frames are in the same folder as it.

I’ll try that, thanks.

I have done a few of the RotK characters based on their dynasty warrior appearances, Although I think I’ve only posted Cao Cao in the repository as well as my sprite topic if you wanted to see. I may post/make some more down the line eventually (whether they are based on Dynasty Warriors, Total War, RotK or something else).

2 Likes

Now we really need the legendary meme lord Anya.

4 Likes

Return of the King
Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Record of the three kingdoms
Bai Fan
Realm of the Keepers
:thinking:

1 Like

Bai Fan?
How does this abbreviate to RotK

Its the gamertag of the DotA player Bai Fan :wink:

Still no idea how it ties to RotK.