FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

@Dinar87 this is where you post comments, the main thread is now strictly for submissions (I’m aware you have been gone for a bit)

2 Likes

on my end, the first frame of the hand axe animation is inconsistent. everything else is good as far as i can tell

1 Like

The legendary sword/axe is borked on the ranged/dodge.

2 Likes

good catch, didn’t think to check dodges

1 Like

If I wanted to submit stuff from my thread to the repo would I just copy/paste the attachments from the thread to the repo? Is there like a file naming precedent for that method or does it not matter when it’s an attachment anyway

1 Like

You would upload to a file hosting service like Dropbox or GitHub and link the file. Additionally, provide screenshots or previews of what you’re submitting along with credits associated with it.

For naming, there is a specific template given, I’ll edit it in once I find it.

And there it is

2 Likes

So for mugs, I would be naming them and then attaching, right? Does the attachment retain the filename? I’ve been seeing submissions to the repo where people just attach the pngs, so I was wondering

1 Like

I recommend putting things inside zip files, including mugs. If you upload to the forum it just replaces the name with idfughfsdiughfduiyghfidufgfjkhsdbfjkdsd.png

5 Likes

Any well-travelled soul know of a cavalier-wielding-bow map sprites? I didn’t see any in the repo, but it seems strange that they wouldn’t exist. Nomad sprites have sufficed to this point, but my soul lusts for uniformity

2 Likes

Yes, and it’s a good selection so it’s not an issue with the repo. I was looking for a specifically cavalier(the flasuban version is pretty close so I’ll probably end up using it) like the IS version, but just holding a bow. Unnecessarily niche request, I just wanted to check if anyone already knew of a set that already existed. But if I’m going to be this picky, I should just learn to make them myself, lol. My B

1 Like

Hey Leo_link, I was wondering if you could re-upload your links to the Leo-style ranger sword and bow battle animations as I think they’re amazing and want to mess around with them in my mod. Thank you!

The repository is only intended for submissions. Discussions and questions go in this thread.

Post moved.

They are there already. Just have to look.

Leo’s ranger anims are in the repo:

1 Like

legends, cheers

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

This link isn’t accessible. Also you should automatically generate the gif if you use the dump all export from builder (which I think is still mandatory for repo submissions? So I think you’ll haave to redo that anyways).

2 Likes

@Matthieu Please put all your portraits in a zip file, preferably sorted by the repo folders they go in. Downloading them one by one will take a very long time, to say nothing of renaming them.

1 Like

@Kanna Same to you. If you’re submitting a bunch of portraits, please zip them up. Downloading individual images takes a long time, plus their names get garbled when you upload them to the forum.

1 Like