FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Now that is good stuff right there. Now we got a bow thief to fit in the Adventurer line, a Harbinger Staff, 4 Axe Hero map sprites, and Ephraim with an Axe Sprite. That’s really neat.

Remove the lines from this:

C00
~
C00

And add the Miss terminator in the correct frame.

1 Like

The reason it doesn’t work sometimes is because there are characters in the link that DownGit doesn’t support for whatever reason. The most common culprit seems to be the + character. Replacing the offending characters in DownGit’s target URL field with %##, with “##” replaced by the hex ID of the character, fixes it. For example, try replacing the + in the URL you’re demonstrating with there with “%2B” and see how it works!

1 Like

Is that really the issue? God damn, that’s stupid.

I don’t even know how I would go about actually fixing that… I could just remove the + signs but they serve an important purpose… I’ll have to contact some people and see if they can make the git.io scripter change the URLs automatically to fix the url downloads.

1 Like

Great news! Andrew on Discord fixed the problem! That means…

The download button for animations actually freaking works now! Presumably, for all of them!

So now, if you click that button…

It will actually download files that previously broke because they lacked the + sign. Such a silly error, but one that ultimately got fixed by our favorite Repo coder!

Thanks, Andrew!

8 Likes

I need help with the Spell Animation Repo. Please read this for more details.

(can you post just the raw image too so we know what it looks like :3)

2 Likes

Swamp tiles :eyes:

Finally, we can all make maps that everyone will hate!

Long have I waited for this day… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Wooow! So pretty!

1 Like

ooh E axes girl!

1 Like

Eh, sad she sucks.

2 Likes

I still don’t get why her strength is so bad…

You’d think someone with those muscles would have a good STR growth…
Meanwhile, Azura flexing with her insane 60% gr

3 Likes

I see a buff girl with little armor on - I assume she’s a glass cannon. But nope - she’s a tank for some reason.

5 Likes

Those muscles give her all the defense she needs.

This is genuinely one of the best portraits you’ve ever made. Nice work!

2 Likes

M1A2 Abrams - Just a tiny spoiler :3.
Main Gun

7 Likes

I really don’t want to be that guy, but I’m gonna quote something Klok said less then 2 weeks ago

This is not a public teaser thread, this is for F2U graphics, not gifs without anything insertable and you’ve already said that these are currently not F2U, these do not belong in the thread at this time.

10 Likes

Yes. This thread is for finished products only. Use your own thread(s) for WIP stuff, or use the myriad of discord servers to post WIP stuff, please.

4 Likes

I’m sorry about that, it was just… uhhh… you know… like when you feel you have to show to someone…