FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Oh, I hadn’t read the final thing, ups. Thank you.

One more thing I don’t have to do :slight_smile:
For my project at least

3 Likes

:musical_note: Everything’s better when we share together :musical_note:

3 Likes

Is that the motto for this repo?

1 Like

It can be!

2 Likes

The weapon trinity is now complete for both promoted and unpromoted Dragon Riders

4 Likes

Helloo! I was wondering how I can use the custom {FEAWS Collection} Tilesets since they don’t have Machip_Config and I can’t insert it without it.

You can’t use them as-is
Feaw was not a romhacker, so he never did anything to make them gba-insertable. You’ll either need to create an insertable version yourself or ask someone else to do it.

1 Like

Thanks for telling me … maybe I will make an insertable one and post it here, so I contribute something to the community

3 Likes

The most based/woke/red-pilled thing you can possibly do.

6 Likes

Initially missed the formatting info thread, oops. These should (hopefully) be all formated and ready to insert into the repo now.

1 Like

Red hakama are cool.
The combination of red and white is often used in miko costumes because the colors signify celebration.

1 Like

Oh, thank god. I need more submissions like yours and Lisandra’s. Thanks for following the formatting thread.

A guy on the Repocord, AndrewGoodenough, has MASSIVELY updated the battle animation section. I plan to finally format all of the animations soon (Not looking forward to Ether’s wall of stuff, since it’s completely random how he puts stuff in folders >.>) within the next week or two, maybe around the time of CCC 6’s completion.

Should be a huge burst of additions to the Repo. Anything that cuts down on my workload will help. It’s just me right now, managing stuff. Volunteers for formatting, welcome.

1 Like

perfect for the Mulagir bow

jake11
if someone wanted to use fe11 design jake for some reason, here is one more option.
F2E

11 Likes

Is that the one map in echoes with the draco zombies? it looks really familiar to me.

2 Likes

Got a version that’s just a flat image? For non-GBA engines.

1 Like

Hello, could you please know when there is a map blitz? (Sorry if this is not the right place to ask this).

1 Like

Some map sprites and class cards the repo was lacking:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1E52seDhHlY_MnhtJQtcNS6yDoC8-KOQi?usp=sharing

8 Likes

I can’t kill them now, they’re too adorable!

6 Likes