FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

No, quite the opposite of it. Split them: Mercs into Merc folder and Cavs into Cav folder. Then it’s easier to find what you’re looking for.

1 Like

What does normal, middle, and most mean?

seems to be the level of details

Details

Awesome, I’ll add in in the next commit. Can you also include a preview ingame for the images? I’m going to start adding those for battle screen and stat screen images where possible.

Looks like he’s dabbing on enemy soldiers

3 Likes

I’m gonna add a new folder type to the repo. I’ll put it inside the game folders, and it will be something like… like… “AU Characters”

It will feature face and body-swapped characters.

I’m not sure how I’ll handle cross-game characters. If you put Serra’s face on Ross’s body, is that an FE7 or FE8 character? What if it’s Ross’s face on Serra’s body? How does one determine that?

Idk. It’ll probably just be guesswork. Anyway, I’ll make it eventually.

Also, hey! It’s FE7CM Serra/Lyn!

And FE7CM Erk!

You should create a folder with the name “crossover” for those who are combinations of characters from the games (FE6-FE7, FE7-FE8, FE6-FE8, FE6-FE7)

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll do that later. I gotta leave soon.

Perfect! I’ll do that!

2 Likes

It’s been decades and we still don’t know what that guy was thinking.

In game
Fire Emblem.emulator

5 Likes

I have a question, if I make a portrait and use some parts from one of the FE7 portraits with FE8 colours made by Eldritch Abomination and submit it to the repo, will it be taken in or not?
I ask because they are mainly just FE7 portraits with FE8 colours but it’s made by Eldritch Abomniation so I don’t know if it will count as a custom portrait or not if I use them for splicing a portrait (Also sorry for my bad English)

1 Like

Yeah that’s ok. Make sure to credit though.

Anything I’ve released is F2U and F2E.

Is this …
CCC or something?

Nah, I don’t even know what even CCC is or what it stands for, just want to make a Serra portrait for every playable Character in FE7 and a Erk portrait for every Boss in FE7 because Serra is one of my favourite characters in the series and Erk because well, he hates Serra

1 Like

Consider making a dedicated topic for that, haha!