FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

tactile exists

But pretty sure tba is very much out of the community at this point

1 Like

youd be wrong because i see him in the discord on occasion

2 Likes

They both look amazing!

1 Like

I love both of them! So cute! Echidna is my favorite of the two, though.

Stuck Echidna in the FE6 folder and the villager in the Fates folder, respectively.

1 Like

When someone posting anything about Echidna,
Lets us summon her most loyalty fanboy,@StreetHero

5 Likes

More likely, what happened is that when Silverfox made the portrait repo, he had stuff duplicated all over the place. My goal is to remove all duplicates. As such, if you had an Allan mug in your artist folder, but also one in the FE6 folder, I often moved them together and wasn’t sure if they were different because pixel art can often have minute differences.

I’m tempted to add this… but… I have a -massive- folder of GFE1R mugs, and I need to get them sorted eventually. When I say massive, I mean the folder is a discord rip (given to me by Peerless) and so it has shitloads of mugs mixed in with memes and other non-mug related stuff, ten versions of the same exact mug, older versions, newer versions, etc. I would like to do something special for GFE1R by including multiple versions of each character, going from old to new, to show artist progressions of the same characters over time.

But there are currently 8,700 images in the Portrait Repo, and getting all of those sorted and renamed and edited first is a bigger priority, so all this side stuff is just ancillary to my main work.

3 Likes

I should point out it was Sme who made the discord rip, I do not have the stamina to even attempt something that tedious.

2 Likes

Sme, Peerless, Kirb, those names are practically all the same! Smh

Oops, in that case then you likely already had these halfbodies, sorry for the inconvenience. :v

Officially its Thrud.

Only two full custom portraits in one day? Smh, what a slacker!

Great work as always, Sterling. Love the wacky hair.

Klok I’m sorry but I’m incompetent okay

Hinata :eyes:

Three full customs in one day! Shall we go for four? Five? Ten? One hundred?!

Find out next time, on FEU-Z!

2 Likes

Don’t test me Klok.

1 Like

We can’t expect God to do all the work.

Man, Fire Emblem and Fallout are probably my favorite franchises. Kudos to you.

1 Like

So cute! Added all your mugs to the repo.

Sterling is working hard to make himself the most based spriter for the repo, but he does face stiff competition from GabrielKnight.

Who will win this war?!

Answer: Everyone. Everyone wins when the community unites their power.

EDIT:

I’m planning a tutorial for FEMapCreator and how to properly utilize its random generation elements. As such, I started making a map for the first time in probably a year.

Here’s a GIF:

And here’s the final map.

I’ll write the tutorial pretty soon.

4 Likes

A good kind hearted knight could make this character into a portrait of FE?

It’s a personal request before everything :v.

Goodness, is that Residence?

2 Likes

Maybe :v.

hey men is amazing is animation you could made the same with the golden Knight but made two version here one img is the @flasuban no mine! see is forum [Flasuban’s General Graphics Collection]

1 Like