FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

We don’t have that in the repo, but then again, it’s also pretty basic.

A lot of older anims are lost to time, unfortunately. Either that or they never saw public releases.

1 Like

Aaaand added!

2 Likes

“Oh, me? Just one of Count Bleck’s more promising minions. The Green Thunder… MR. L!”

1 Like

I started hearing a specific song in my head the instant I saw this portrait.

4 Likes

well you should have heard this one instead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKWiatsz3uU

3 Likes

Super Mario RPG? Careful, Klok. You’re showing your age.

1 Like

To think of that song, I’d have to have played any of the Paper Marios after TTYD. However, as I know they are bad, I have not done so.

That being said, that song is a real foot-tapper.

I would explain the upsides of every post TTYD paper mario but i’m not gonna go off of the thread’s topic like that.

2 Likes

Eyyyy, SALVAGED Paladin’s now got all of the melee weapons!

Looks good to me! I zoomed in and everything seemed solid. Thanks for the assistance! Are there anymore left to do? I did add some new ones people donated in the last week.

There are some of them. I still need to convert into 16x16 these highlighted folders and some others icons I didn’t download it yet, but I will keep working to do this as fast as I can. This week I will try to send all of them but I’m not sure if I will be able to do all of them.
Also I’m glady to help :3.

3 Likes

Don’t forget these, I added these in the last week.

GabrielKnights Blessed/Killer weapons:

GabrielKnight’s Bronze, Iron, Steel, Silver, Gold weapons

Jubby’s weapons and tomes

It sure is awesome having all these icons available for projects! The community is amazing.

6 Likes

Comrdes! I have a request (but it’s only a request :v)

Who created Celica’s animation? I want to ask if someone may change Celica’s pallete to fit Eirika from FE8.

May the creator could give permission and someone could recolour her? (I don’t have the skill to do it)

1 Like

That Celica animation is credited to RedBean and Jeorge_Reds in the repo (were they not properly credited when you tried finding that anim?).

Generally I think it’s accepted that recoloring F2U anims is acceptable, since otherwise we would be very limited in being able to use them for hacks.

3 Likes

They were but I’m a ‘‘little’’ careless and didn’t see the names :v.
I also asked both of them permission to use and recolour it. So I need to wait.

This is something I already had sitting around. Here you go.

lorm_sp1 lorm_sp1 lorm_sp1

22 Likes

That is BEAUTIFUL. Thanks EldritchAbomination!
(Your name will be in my private hack credits)

2 Likes

Is this a repalette?

Other than the placement of some colors, it’s just a repalette of the Princess Celica animation from the repo. I do not recall changing anything else.

1 Like