FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

There’s no need when it’s in the actual repo.

The credit doc is for things that I have yet to put in the repo. Once the credit doc is done, I’ll overwrite all the folders and setup a new structure so everyone is credited properly. This is already the case for any new animations added since, well, the day this topic dropped.

1 Like

:thinking: Not be rude or come off as rude in any sense, but…
Could I request the Mercenary F (Axe) animation that I made be removed for the time being? I do not explicitly recall ever requesting it to be added to the repository at any time :thinking:. I only remember asking whether I should contribute it(on this thread) and asking for critique on it on discord. Plus, an incomplete package was added the repository anyway, which lacks proper indirect animation, and I still want to polish the animation(which I asked for on discord, but I think people went off on a random tangent about GIF formats and exporting from various programs instead of actually critiquing it, or they started to do so after I had left :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) a tad before I consider re-adding it. :upside_down_face:

If I am mistaken, tell me so. I have pretty bad memory anyway.

Sure. I’ll remove it for you.

I reuploaded.

-Removed the F!MercAxe
-Added MEGA BUFF MOULDER SLAMINATOR by Vilk (Added it to the original Buff Mouler folder as an alt animation)
-Added Long-Haired Troubadour by GoofyFan

I think that was it.

Very neat…indeed it looks like a smooth transition of animation.

1 Like

That’s awesome. Good job!
Bow too, pls. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

thanks Alfred :smiley:

but I don’t plan to do so. :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m quite busy with the rest though.

1 Like

Great contribution, Dellhonne. I’m genuinely proud of you!

Did you make those sprites or get them from somewhere else?

1 Like

Is this hand made? Can you make Apocalypse?

I could try, but at the moment, I have several priorities ahead of me.

1 Like

Good shit as always, Nura. Though I think in some way the crit animation for the melee axe could be made a little better by having the current hit transition into the regular attack animation after the sideways slash. I’m no animator though, feel free to disregard me.

1 Like

I love the neutral-B smash for the axe. Wow.

1 Like

thanks man xD
imo that would be overkill, in terms of OAM, effort and the duration of the amination.
Even if it don’t exceeds the OAM limitations, I would have to let him change his stance and grip entirely. Which would require quite some work tho.
Lastly it would strech the overall length/duration of the crit to a point where it might become a bother to watch it somewhat frequently.

thanks Klok xD
tbh I’m quite pleased with it myself

Updated the repo for literally everything up to now.

Ephraim GL
Axe Merc
SD9K’s stuff
Griffin Knight w Bow

Etc etc.

2 Likes

Greentea’s Berserker Dart axe animation isn’t positioned right when it hits.

1 Like

I think @DerTheVaporeon is the one who updated it.

Hey. I’m planning on exporting all the map sprites, what would the best way to upload them be?

1 Like

Make a main folder where all the folder of the map sprite are. and upload it on dropbox.

1 Like

thank you marlon0024 is very useful

1 Like

Okay. That’s my project for the weekend

1 Like