[Fangames] What are you working on?

Did you make them from scratch or convert them? Either way, they are friggin awesome! Though I must admit, if they are from previous FE’s, I don’t recognize lol

Self-composed.

2 Likes

i like more with shoulders but place the shield

That’s pretty damn awesome

Got the basic design down for each weapon

Although I’m questioning whether the lance should be one handed or two handed like vanilla

1 Like

Einhander, go halberdier style.

I like both one and two handed but if I had to pick, I’d say go for the one on the right with the shield. Reminds me of the Hoplomachus styled gladiators. If you do go one handed, keep the stance like you currently have it at.

turn up the Decay on instrument 48 pls

ugh I meant release

1 Like

pls throw some soft synthstrings at him so he’ll use them

1 Like

My hack has a minor cross-over theme to it so I’ve been working on a few cameo people. Many of my inspiration and influences stem from these characters in one way or another. Can you guys see the resemblances? I made everything except the first portrait. The first portrait of Ike is made by Nickt and made my own version look like shit lol. I might just end up using his version instead.

1 Like

Ayane, evil 11th Doctor, and generic villager?

correct, depressed 11th doctor, and felix from golden sun

does he really look evil? any ideas how i can make him not look evil?

That line where his eyebrow should be makes it look like an angry frown, try adding some bags under the eyes or something for extra depressed-ness

“What’ll you do?”
I’m gonna fire you and get a convoy that can store more than five items <_<

8 Likes

I’ve got a running playlist of some of my songs now. Yay?

5 Likes

Towering Opposition is my fav out of the bunch. Reminds me of FE: PR and RD

Finally got the doppelganger graphics issue fixed:

6 Likes

Ideally I’d be able to replace the flashing “rescue” icon with the appropriate map sprite:

3 Likes

wen u trying to hang wit yo homies but you accidentally shadow clone jutsu

2 Likes

I’m not actually doing anything fangame-y but I’m still messing with stuff.

@AlfredKamon Do u plan on having a trio of generals?

1 Like