Ether's Animations

Here it is:

3 Likes

As a word of advice, you should probably create one Thread for everything if you are going to post a lot of things in rapid succession.

Here is my modified animation, for a female Fire Emblem 8 Necromancer. This might work for the other two major Fire Emblem GBA games.

5 Likes

are these free to use? If they are then I recommend putting them in the graphics repo

2 Likes

Free to use.

2 Likes

Note: I had to re-do the staff animation palette. I also had to remove animations so the staff animation would not look like the angel mage was having a seizure.
Credit for the Angel Mage goes to Gabriel Knight and Kitty of Time:

Here is the staff version:

5 Likes

usually we submit resources here

1 Like

I put it in resources-assets-graphics. Sorry for the mistake.

it’s fine

I’ve added it to the repo as a WIP zip file.

Here is the animation for a magic Eirika Character. Staff animations are not included.

5 Likes

Bro, post it to the main repo thread.

I was told to post it here.

Here it is:

and, in the interest of keeping things uncluttered, I have merged all the individual threads into this one.

1 Like

@Ether If you’re going to be submitting lots of animations, that is awesome. However, I would like for you to resubmit them under the repo formatting standards.

1 Like

So from now on, I post animations to this thread only then until further notice?

Hi Ether,

Correct - generally speaking it is encouraged for creatives to have their own thread that they update with art/animations, and/or they submit to the repository thread linked above. The latter helps ensure that others can more easily find and use what you’ve made.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I just needed to know that. I was posting it in the category that made the most sense to me. Thank you.

You’re welcome - happy to help.