Entertaining Drawings by the Amema Human

NOTE: By using and/or editing these sprites, you confirm that you are not M***s, you are in no way affiliated to M***s, you are not using these on behalf of M***s or an associate of M***s. To the best of your knowledge, information and belief these portraits will not make their way into the hands of M***s, Cormilla/Woomyzilla/EmblemDust/whatever, or any other harem coomer for that matter.

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAY
She gotta find out who kill her friend. *bitcrushed DON’T LOSE YOUR WAY intensifies*

amema003 - Anthylyon
From the spriter who loved Legault, Lyon, Leon, and Yuri: Lavender-Haired Sapphic: A Lot Like Barbie

oldest rider youngest rider
Ah, the Whitewings. Nothing is wrong about these portraits at all. Anyone who sees something wrong is clearly imagining things.

noble bishop oneesan (purple) terror child flier
Completely normal Macedonian royal siblings. Go ahead and come closer, he is a normal pegasus knight and will not bite you.

amema003 - Big Sis Tana (Hinoka Mix) amema003 - Lil Bro Innes
Just some portraits of the Frelian royal siblings. Nothing suspicious about them. No need to be alarmed.

I repeat, nothing suspicious

amema003 - Big Sis Tana (green apple) amema003 - Lil Bro Innes (ALCRYST IS THAT YOU)

amema003 - Cavalry Grandma amema003 - Mother Superior
We need more cool old ladies. The Paladin/Great Knight was created to go beyond Titania. The Cleric was made in the image of Wrys and Moulder, with a “Marisha/Serra 40 years later” flavor.

amema003 - standard issue millennia old dragon child
And here we have a Standard-Issue Millennia-Old Dragon Child. Son boy allowed.

amema003 - fuckling amema003 - fuckling (fe8 colors)
UTHER UTHER I JUST LEARNED WHAT THE F WORD IS!!! (IT’S FUCK)

amema003 - Based Great Knight Gatekeep Girlbossamema003 - Cringefail Boymilf Malewife Paladin
Christmas Oifeys Christmas Oifeys (Their daughter (named after her grandma Mirjana) is in a similar position to Kagero, Lowen, and dear old dad)

stella'll fix him
Stella’ll Fix Him!

amema003 - Assfuck the Trusting Paladin

We all know that Paladin who was born down in a dead man’s town.

thorn, amema003 - Horse Dysphoria is Realthorn, amema003 - Horse Dysphoria is Real (IT'S NOT A PHASE MOM)
tfw your mount makes you dysphoric but you want a dragon

amema003 - 3H Generic Female Soldier
Someone’s gotta report on unusual goings-on around the monastery.

GAMERS

amema003, Stitch - Master Knight Regent Sister (scarlet) amema003, Stitch - Master Knight Regent Sister (violet)
A Master Knight who made an example of the corrupt new head king. Her half-brother (whom she serves as regent to) thinks this may be overkill, but what does he know, he’s like fifteen and he’ll probably have sons by two different people by the time he’s 20.
amema003 - Mysterious Priestess
Insert strange emotionless beauty here.
amema003 - Prickly Assassin (two dads)
The fastest blade in the West or whatever.
amema003, JeyTheCount, Sterling Glovner - Gayass Pirate
A perfectly-crafted balance of cute and cool.
amema003, Nickt, Garytop - DRAGON ON A DRAGON
Yo dawg, I heard you like dragons, so I put a dragon on a dragon for maximum dragon!
amema003, ZeldaCrafter, JiroPaiPai, Nickt - Amazonian Beauty
No, I do not have a type.
amema003, Melia - HOT MILLENNIA-OLD DRAGON MILFS IN YOUR AREA
Insert mature millennia-old dragon here.
amema003, Garytop - MR BEAST (or boar)
I assure you, gamers, stripping down to your smallclothes is essential for dodgetanking.
amema003, Garytop, BatimaTheBat - Captain Morgan amema003, Garytop, BatimaTheBat - Captain Morgan (Grima)
Behold. Captain Morgan.
amema003, LaurentLacroix, Sterling Glovner - New Biney Just Dropped
Out of your friends, which are you? DRUID WITH NO SENSE OF SELF, PERFECT MORPH PERFORMANCE, Tiger :tiger:, or AGARTHAN REMNANT IN A LAW OF CYCLES?
amema003 - Ice Cold Killer
Stone cold butch.
amema003 - We have Honeydew at Home
“Mom can I have Honeydew” “We have Honeydew at home”
amema003 - she is beauty she is grace
She is beauty, she is grace, she rides a wyvern and shoves a lance in your face.
amema003 - Scrumfuck the Trusty Cavalier amema003 - Scrumfuck the Trusty Cavalier (fe8 colors)
The moment you’ve been waiting for, the pride of Ilia: Scrumfuck the Trusty Cavalier!
amema003, Nickt, DerTheVaporeon, Bluey - Scrumfuck and Garchibald
“It’s Scrumfuck, and it’s Garchibald.” His job is soup.
amema003, Nickt - Young Punk
who even is he
amema003, Alice - Captain Ratthew of the Royal Guard
Is your protagonist a bandit who had a change of heart upon meeting a priestess while separated from his gang who was about to assassinate her? Do I have the first boss for you!
amema003 - Blonde Paladin Who Tries to Call Her King Out on His BS
Tfw when you’ve been trying to get it through to your patricidal megalomaniac of a king that maybe this war is pointless and will only harm his subjects but his scepter is too far up his asshole for him to listen.

Battle Animation Stills, go ahead and animate

ballerina idle pose (white)ballerina idle pose
I just think we should have more types of dancers in our hacks. Ballet, anyone?

29 Likes

Definitely want to use the armored granny as a Jagen. Excellent work!

amema003, Garytop - MR BEAST (or boar)
New GAMERS just dropped. Uses parts from Garytop’s Terrence.

7 Likes

amema003, Garytop, BatimaTheBat - Captain Morgan amema003, Garytop, BatimaTheBat - Captain Morgan (Grima)
Behold. Captain Morgan. (uses parts from Garytop’s Captain Falcon and BatimaTheBat’s Morgan for the third mugging blitz)

5 Likes

amema003, LaurentLacroix, Sterling Glovner - New Biney Just Dropped
Joining the ranks of Ditto Druid, Peak Morph Performance, Drowned Agarthan Child, Tiger., and Mark Can’t Communicate, behold! (Uses parts by LaurentLacroix and Sterling Glovner)

5 Likes

amema003 - fuckling amema003 - fuckling (fe8 colors)
Anyone else remember when they were seven and cut their hand open and offered for someone to make a blood oath with them?

5 Likes

amema003 - Ice Cold Killer
:notes:GAMERS got an update, GAMERS got an update, GAMERS got an update, wonder what it is?

2 Likes

“Mom, can we have Honeydew?”
“We have Honeydew at home.”
Honeydew at home:
amema003 - We have Honeydew at Home

6 Likes

amema003 - she is beauty she is grace
She’s everything.
amema003 - Scrumfuck the Trusty Cavalier amema003 - Scrumfuck the Trusty Cavalier (fe8 colors)
He’s just Kent.

9 Likes

Wait a second…this guy reminds me of somebody :thinking:

So if we have Ephraim in Sacred Stones, and we also have a Red Ephraim in the Repo by DerTheVaporeon, could you consider this…Blue Ephraim? :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

amema003 - Big Sis Tana (Hinoka Mix) amema003 - Big Sis Tana (green apple)
Upgraded my totally normal Tanas. These definitely did not come about after I noticed I gave Innes a ponytail which in no way at all resembles that other archer who has a pegasus knight sister. Perish the thought.

5 Likes

amema003, Nickt, DerTheVaporeon, Bluey - Garchibald the Soup Cavalier
Scrumfuck has his Garchibald. (his job is soup)

5 Likes

DerTheVaporeon - Red Ephraim amema003 - Scrumfuck the Trusty Cavalier (fe8 colors)
Sacred Stones Blood Moon Version and Sacred Stones Blue Moon Version, coming to mGBA Saint Sometime’s Eve. (Venusaur is Geoffrey)

9 Likes

stella'll fix him
This is my own original character Estella, F2U F2E and all that

7 Likes

Thank god these are F2E. His personality is something I haven’t found in any other portrait, I’d love to use em.

No probs. I made good ol’ Garchy for GAMERS.

amema003 - Young Punk
who even is this kid. neither of you understand a word the other is saying but he’s probably up to no good.

4 Likes

amema003 - Captain Ratthew of the Royal Guard
Ratman von Bindingblade is a soldier now. (shoutouts Alice for the helmet with the visor lifted)

3 Likes

(E2E)
ballerina idle pose (white) ballerina idle pose

Figured I should give these their own post so people can have better access to them to animate. I just think we should have more kinds of dancers to choose from in our hacks. Ballet, anyone?
No, E2E isn’t a typo. These are Encouraged to Edit/Animate/Script.

2 Likes

amema003 - Assfuck the Trusting Paladin
A portrait entirely of my own creation from Klokinator’s Monster. F2E

5 Likes