Dark Deity: Spriters needed for paid work

Hi FEU, my name is Charles and I’m the Game Director for Dark Deity, an upcoming SRPG. We have decided that we want to pursue combat animations that are reminiscent of the style the GBA FE games. We have map sprites done for all 54 of our classes, and are now looking to create the battle sprites. We are shooting for a slightly larger resolution than the GBA game sprites, but otherwise we are looking at a similar distribution of animations: Idle, attack, crit, dodge. If you are interested in working on this, don’t hesitate to let me know. I’ll be monitoring this thread, and my discord id is CharlesMoore#1590. The work will be paid.

If you haven’t seen the project, you can see Lucky Crit’s video on it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqPbTzsyHrw&t=101s

13 Likes

Guys, help them if you can, it looks like an amazing project ! :slight_smile:

I wish you luck with your project, looks really ambitious.

Hi! I’ve watched the trailer and I’m interested in helping out with the project. I’ve sent a private message with details.

1 Like

I saw the video for your game! Looks awesome, just what this community needs.

Random question: Will your game allow for modding down the line? Especially Steam Workshop. :eyes:

Also when will it be on Steam so I can wishlist it?

1 Like

Go do a kickstarter so we can all make it happen on the Switch too ! It would be SOOO nice !

I was poking around their discord server, looks like they have one planned but they still want to do stuff before making one available

1 Like