It’s been 3000 years… So yeah it’s Conquest Reverse Recruitment, you get people in the opposite order.
- Corrin is not changed because their absence at Chapter 6 will crash the game. The swaps start at Felicia and Jakob.
- A character’s permanent jointime is considered their jointime. Gunter’s Chapter 15 join is what his swap is based on, rather than his Chapter 2 join.
- Royals’ replacements gain Dragon Blood, royals that replace non-royals lose Dragon Blood.
- Prfs are given to the replacement unit rather than the original unit.
- Flora and Izana are Felicia and Jakob respectively rather than the other way around is because Excadrill1201, who I worked with on this, wanted it that way.
- Promotions are meant to “line up.” Dark Knight is the “secondary” promotion of Dark Mage, so Leo’s replacement is in their class line’s “secondary” promotion, also suggested by Exca.
- Text is not changed. Couldn’t be bothered to change it. Cutscenes are also wonky.
- Characters’ descriptions are based on the original unit. Can be used to identify units without using the changelog.
- Characters that leave upon choosing Conquest aren’t swapped in the normal RR.
- Children aren’t changed, but technically they’ll join in the opposite order because of their fathers joining earlier or later.
- Characters with variable jointime (Mozu, Flora, Yukimura, Izana, Fuga) are swapped based on the first time they can join. So Mozu is between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8 units.
Don’t do Branch of Fate.
Here is CQ RR with swapped BR characters.. They were swapped among themselves, so for example the earliest joining BR exclusive character is Rinkah and she swaps with the latest joining BR character who is Yukimura. The link has a text doc with the BR character swaps.
Here is the changelog. Also includes stats for Birthright RR and Revelation RR.
I did the stat calculations. Credit to Exca for implementing most of the character changes and swaps before I took over and polished stuff. Let me know if you face any issues.