It’s been 3000 years… So yeah it’s Conquest Reverse Recruitment, you get people in the opposite order.
- Corrin is not changed because their absence at Chapter 6 will crash the game. The swaps start at Felicia and Jakob.
- A character’s permanent join-time is considered their join-time. Gunter’s Chapter 15 join is what his swap is based on, rather than his Chapter 2 join.
- Royals’ replacements gain Dragon Blood, royals that replace non-royals lose Dragon Blood.
- Prfs are given to the replacement unit rather than the original unit.
- Flora and Izana are Felicia and Jakob respectively rather than the other way around is because /u/Excadrill1201, who I worked with on this, wanted it that way.
- Promotions are meant to “line up.” Dark Knight is the “secondary” promotion of Dark Mage, so Leo’s replacement is in their class line’s “secondary” promotion, also suggested by Exca.
- Cutscene dialogue is changed for funnies.
- Characters’ descriptions are based on the original unit. Can be used to identify units without using the changelog.
- Characters that leave upon choosing Conquest aren’t swapped.
- Children aren’t changed but they’re technically recruited in reverse order because of their father’s join-times shifting.
- Characters with variable join-time (Mozu, Flora, Izana) are swapped based on the earliest they can join. So Mozu is between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8 units.
Don’t do Branch of Fate.
Here is the changelog. Also includes stats for Birthright RR and Revelation RR.
I did the stat calculations. Credit to Exca for implementing most of the character changes and swaps before I took over and polished stuff. Let me know if you face any issues.