[COMPLETE][Lex Talionis] A Royal Summons - A "One Chapter" Game

It’s that glorious time of year, FEE3!
And A Royal Summons is actually going to get some screen time this year. It’s the first video on the 14th day, October 20th, right at the midnight slot!

It’s been a while since ARS came out now, but I’m hoping to have a little something added to it if not for FEE3 then soon.

So please check out the ARS video on the 20th, and also the Fate of the Fallen video on the 16th. It’s only a few days away now, get excited!

2 Likes

It’s here! The ARS FEE3 video has been posted!
Man time does fly when you’re making games. I forgot how long ago this video was recorded. So many bugs and changes I made since then, but it’s still super fun.

Give it a watch and maybe join the Discord to tell me how cool it was or how horrible my voice is lol

5 Likes

I replayed this again and the fixes you done makes this game feel more amazing, the only ending I still cant figure out is the producing the miracle. I have no clue who triggers it.

I honestly would love to see more telling and gameplay like this instead of Fate of the Fallen. Fate of the Fallen is good but this one just hits the notes even better then Fate of the Fallen Imo.

1 Like

Glad you enjoy it, and don’t worry, more ARS like content will be coming just because I’ve got far too many ideas for it.

Love me some FotF, but I need a break from the development of that every now and then.

I’m just about a month or two away from finishing up the main chapters of FotF, so between that and FotF2, I fully expect to start work on another shorter crazy game.

And if you mean the "My Miracle" Achievement

You get that from stealing a Miracle Ring from one of the enemy soldiers.

Great hack, I liked “Grandmaster Accuracy Mode” and I was wondering is there a stand alone patch to have this feature on base FE8? Thanks!

I’m glad you enjoyed the game, thanks for playing <3
Honestly not sure if there’s something similar to Grandmaster in the hacking scene since I’ve never dabbled in actual hacking. For LT it’s as easy as checking a box.
But if there is FEU would be the place to ask about it. You could make a thread to ask and get more eyes on your question.
Sorry I couldn’t be more help.