[COMPLETE][FE8][Completed, 26 Chapters and a Mini Route Split] Touhou Emblem ~ Not The Reskin!

that’s probably a side effect of its ability, which berserks enemies.

also, you managed to kill yukari before she hit her final stage, that’s hilarious, good job

Thanks. Although I am not familiar with touhou, I like this game.

1 Like

I could have done it in one turn but raymoo lacked 1 point of magic and no one else with sufficient magic had the rank for purge sadly.

1 Like

oh uh yeah, I joined that discord server that you’re in but i don’t have access to any of the text channels and I’m like too shy to DM for perms.

i’ll fix that

Thanks =)

loving the hack so far, im at ch.21 and i also wanted to know if you changed how avoid is calculated bc ive had so many 80+ hitrate actually miss and also the max avoid i can get with capped speed is like 40

i use DSFE hit and avoid, hence why avoid rates tend to be lower + enemies have +10% hit

you missing a bunch of 80%ers is just you being unlucky

Ok, so I just released another hotfix patch that solves a lot of Buddhist route issues, mostly dealing with faulty flags and other stuff

this goes to everyone btw

apologies for the inconvenience

Medicine’s Corrosion skill doesn’t seem to work.
At the very least, I’ve triggered it against a Fencer and a Mercenary in chapter 4, and their weapons only lost one use (from hitting Medicine, not from the skill).

i planned on changing it next patch to Poison Strike so dw about it

New patch:
-All new units except for Eirin get their custom palettes
-Palette fixes in generic enemies
-Medicine gets poison strike instead of corrosion
-Koakuma’s dark rank finally works correctly

Alice’s attack animation at melee range doesn’t seem to work properly. (She’s also lacking a Staff animation, but that’s not much of a problem).

Also, in the support room, Murasa can support Kogasa, but Kogasa can’t support Murasa?

And, Mamizou’s Resourceful is supposed to increase her damage against fliers, right? When I compare her damage output with Daiyousei’s against Lily, it doesn’t seem that way.

-I actually don’t know why alice’s animations ain’t working, not my animation after all. Might replace them, probably not.

-I’ll fix that support oversight

-Skillsystems bruh moment that i’m too dumb to figure out

I think it would be a good idea if chapter 9 ended automatically after opening all chests and routing the enemy. Spending the last three turns just pressing ‘End’ felt kind of dumb.

Also, when promoting Sunny, the game tells you she’s learned Locktouch, but what she’s learned is Shove.

I kinda like the concept behind Murasa’s promotion, but not sure how well it’ll work with that 0% Mag growth.

-Would be cool but it takes more effort than I can be assed to make such a minor thing like having Ch 9 end quicker happen. Really, I’m serious, setting up all those flags only to save around 30 seconds to a minute of time is a lot more work than people expect.

ig i can explain the process so i don’t look like that much of a lazy asshole

I’d have to assign flags to each death quote and chest opening, which would be around a dozen or so flags.

next, i’d have to set up a flag condition for each of the flags to check if they’re turned on

and within those flag conditions, i’d have to make checks to see if the other flags are on so that the chapter would end.

-That’s weird, idk why that happens, I’ll check it out, but if it gets into ASM wonky territory, I probably can’t fix it like a lot of visual bugs.

-Murasa having 0% mag is intended more or less, but ig if people care enough I can buff it

fixed the animation issue by just swapping all the magic animations to staff animations, which actually function

This is just a random thought, but it would be nice if Luna started with rank C in axes. Her combination of low Spd and low (for an axe user’s standard) Con makes her get doubled by almost everything whenever she tries to use an axe, and while she has better bulk than her fellow fairies, is not on the level where she can shrug off at getting doubled. With a C rank she could at least use effective axes to oneshot enemies weak to them, which would make her a bit less risky to use at the beginning.

Or there’s also the option of giving her a Hatchet in her starting inventory, since that one doesn’t weight her down…

I’ll consider it.