Community ASM Bounty List

Is it possible for an ASM that grants EXP to a staff unit if they berserked an enemy and the berserked enemy defeats a foe? Snakey1’s Summon ASM does something similar where Phantoms summoned by Summoners will grant EXP if the Phantom defeats something, and I wanted to expand on that idea if it’s possible.

2 Likes

Support for compressed wav like mp3 or ogg.

If these are possible,
I think we can make a modified work that speaks a lot like 3H.
Currently, only wav can be stored, so even wav files with the lowest sound quality(mono 8khz 8bit) require a large capacity of 800kb in 1 minute.

3 Likes

Conditional character endings, like in Echoes were endings can change depending on who dies.

3 Likes

I maked the patch.

NAME=EDの戦績紹介の二つ名の称号の名前をフラグで切り替えるようにする
NAME.en=Switch character ending's title name in ending with flag.
NAME.zh=用标记切换ED结果介绍中两个标题的名称。
NAME=EDの戦績紹介のテキストをフラグで切り替えるようにする
NAME.en=Switch character ending's text with flag
NAME.zh=用标记更改ED的结果介绍的文本。

When this patch is installed, a flag is added to the character ending settings.
Setting a flag will cause the line to be ignored if the flag is not enabled.
This allows you to make multiple endings.

You can create multiple endings by setting a flag using a conditional expression in the ending event.

If specific unit is dead,
If you have the item,
If unit have reached a certain level,
If the unit is promoted to a specific class,
etc…

It may be buggy because it is a fairly complex routine.
If you find a bug, send report7z.

I designed to install from FEBuilderGBA,
If you use EA, use installer.event in the same folder.

11 Likes

9mkYx2N0d6

download soon

7 Likes

Bumping this to ask for a request, because it is something I would definitely use in the future:

Tear Ring Saga style party split (also similar to Part IV FE10)

Ideally, this would include (presumably):

• Ability for unit parties to be split manually
  • Ability for player to swap players between two groups
  • Separate battle preps for each groups’ chapter
  • Event to call this screen so that you can do this multiple times

Curious if anyone else would like something like this.

8 Likes

I’d actually need this too if I ever plan to do that FE11 demake.

Two bounty contracts up for grabs (if any wizard people are interested, I am willing to pay):

1. A patch that continues BGM between map, combat, AND healing/status staff use (the current patch does not include healing/status staves).
  2. The utter destruction of the “only one A support per character” limit. Compatibility with Brendor’s ‘Modify Maximum Number Of Supports’ would be great.

No idea if this has been done, but maybe a broken weapon system like Three Houses or FE4? I was thinking like, if a weapon breaks, instead of being deleted from your inventory, it becomes infinite use but with horrible stats; then you could use an item like a repair kit or a staff like Hammerne to return it back to normal?

2 Likes

Is there ASM for having a unit’s level not reset upon promotion, like in FE4? I’m aiming to use that in tandem with the variable level cap patch for FE8. If there is none currently, then consider this a request, if there is, I’ve been digging but have been unable to find it.

I remember one existing, but not the source.

Yep. 7743 did the thing.

2 Likes

i downloaded the combat arts patch and runed it through asm what do i do now