Community ASM Bounty List

really makes you think

3 Likes

How about separating the Affinity/Weapon Rank/Movement Icon list from the Item Icon list?

Modular map sprite palettes per chapter

Add Event: Switch Map Palette (Byte 0x92/146)

Set the second palette in the chapter data free space.
And you can switch by enabling flag 0x28.
However, this method is a little cumbersome.
I think that it is necessary to reimplement it using the same technique as ChangeChapterObjective.

Here are some requests and ideas;

Stats buff against specific weapons- The specific weapon will only have stats boost activated when fighting against specific weapons.

Exp gain - Change the amount of exp gained for units more or less.

Weapon triangle advantage against specific weapons - The ability to have specific weapons have advantage over other specific weapons.

Hide the win/loss/draw counter - Hides the win/lose/draw status from displaying on the character screen.

Reset the win/loss/draw counter- Resets the vs counter that’s displaying for the character.

Switch name by class, chapter, flag - Change the name for the character depending on it’s class, chapter or flag.

Custom class name for characters - Change the name for the specific character’s class depending on it’s class, chapter or flag.

Custom map sprites for characters - Depending on the specific character, which class, chapter and/or flag, will have a unique moving and hover map sprites.

Player placement fix - The player placements depends on the last loaded units on the start event, even when it’s not used in the event. This makes it able to load the last loaded units instead.

Stats buff against specific weapons
Exp gain
Weapon triangle advantage against specific weapons

I think that it will be solved if the skill can be given to the weapon.
With FE8J’s FE8NSkill, weapons can be given skills such as “Paragon”.
I’m not sure how to implement FE8U SkillSystems.

Hide the win/loss/draw counter

With SkillSystems, it may not work??

This is accomplished by Modular EXP.

2 Likes

Tellius-Style Promotions - Units promote automatically by leveling up after level 20 while still having the choice of using promotion items.

2 Likes

Skill System actually hides this by default using MSS. The area where it was drawn is used for displaying skills.

1 Like

If so, I think that it works with my patch because it is a target ROM that does not contain SkillSystems.

Reset the win/loss/draw counter

I created a routine to reset BWL Record.
However, SkillSystems extends this area, so I don’t think it will work at the same time.

This is also already done more or less, and it’s implemented by Sacred Echoes and Legends of Avenir. Tweaking it wouldn’t be too difficult. (Credit goes to Teq and Gamma for this I think. Please correct me if I’m wrong.)

Limited Summoning
Allows you to set a limit on how many times you can summon in a map/chapter, something like
unit’s Mag or Mag/2= the amount of times you can summon.

Limited Grinding
Allows you to set the amount of times places like Tower of Valni are accessible between each chapter. For example, you can go there up to say 3 (or whatever amount you want) times before having to clear the next map. After clearing that map this limit refreshes, meaning you can go to Valni 3 times again.

Rescue penalty rework based on Constitution
The lower the rescued unit’s Con, the lower are the penalties to the rescuing unit’s Skill and Speed stats and vice versa: the higher the rescued unit’s Con, the higher are the penalties to Skill and Speed stats. The penalty can also be relative to the rescuing unit’s Con. For example, if a unit with 15 Con rescues a unit with 10 Con, the penalty would be smaller than when a unit with 8 Con rescues a unit with 7 Con.

Someone should really do the FE3H equip items function. I’ve been wanting something like that for yeaaars.

I’m back bby
The thing Arch just said.
Item skills, two types - one that requires actually equipping the item and one that is passive when in inventory. Would work with both weapons and items (ala 3H).
A tome range +1 skill.

3 Likes

Is this not what @HyperGammaSpaces’s summon rework does?

Gamma’s done this as well, I’m fairly certain

You could do this yourself since 95% of the work has already been done, just comment out the skill check and add a check for classtype in the command usability

How about displaying if a unit will double during battle?

Not really helpful during player phase, but it’d be nice to see when being attacked.

This suggestion has been brought to you by ‘I don’t know how to ASM gang’.

1 Like

This might have already been implemented in some way, but being able to have separate convoys for different parties would be very neat, as would be modular control over who can access them in battle.

Snek did that a while back:

Ah gotcha. Does it do multiple convoys though? Doesn’t seem to, from the looks of it

1 Like

Oof, my bad. I’m pretty sure it just allows multiple units to access the same convoy.

2 Likes