Choose Your Legends: Round Five

The midpoint has arrived.

Men

Women

Well, I’m… disappointed, but not really surprised that there’s a Brave Gatekeeper in the running. At least Marth is currently on top. Fifth time’s the charm, all going well! On the women’s side of the bracket, I am surprised that Eirika is currently ahead of Byleth. From the current configuration of the top fives on each side, I’d be happiest with Marth-Chrom, Eirika-Marianne. But that’s just me. What do you lot want?

1 Like

To be completely honest, seeing Gatekeeper this high, is really disappointing to me. I was expecting this to happen, but I still feel super meh about it. However, to each their own. And since I’m only voting for Jahn, I’m not contributing to whoever will win anyways. -sighs-

no comment

just trucking along

2 Likes

He’ll have at least 7 votes.

1 Like

To be honest, I’m quite saddened to see Seliph going down to 8th after ranking so high last year. I get gatekeeper taking his spot because ‘haha funni report man,’ but Yuri and Felix? Really?

3 Likes

Felix is a fav from Three Houses and Yuri is technically a lord. Those rank high usually. Even if they’re not as high now, if people have voted for many lords, they’'ll vote them eventually in the future.

Come to think of it, it would be interesting to see a poll of all characters again, like back in CYL1. But with the Three Houses crew added.

Gatekeeper being votable was a mistake.

I just want to watch the world burn

2 Likes

last year my efforts bumped Ilyana from 108th place to 107th tee hee

1 Like

3 Likes

Someday the fire emblem community will wake up and realize .jpegs of Brom is what they wanted all along.

1 Like

• Marth is ahead
  • Votes for Chrom and Gatekeeper have increased
  • Marth is likely to keep 1st place
  • Chrom may steal 2nd place
2 Likes

Is there a counterpart for the female side of the bracket?

While I’m here, take this poor edit to represent the Marth I want to win.

2 Likes

There’s no female counterpart… the person who did the graphs only did it for the male bracket.

Another year, another CYL. Voted for my favorite characters who aren’t yet in FEH this time (excluding 3H characters since I consider them a lock to get in).

accidentally voted Pelleas an extra time because I lost track of what day it was OOPS

May all your favorite characters be recognized.

2 Likes

Well voting is over so imma drop my full ballot

Rate my taste

glade

6 Likes

guys i think this Zane guy is a Thracia fan idk tho what do you think :thinking:

5 Likes

This is a ballot alright.

Gotta love forgetting who you’ve already voted for