Choose Your Legends: Round Five

Another year, another popularity poll sets in.

Bring your Nintendo accounts, for you will not be granted entry otherwise. As is the yearly tradition, post who you voted for below. Create propaganda to sway the people’s opinions. Desperately push a low-ranking character up with your vote. Jockey for those coveted Brave Alts.

FAQ:
Where’s Dimitri???
In the hall of fame. He’s already won. Don’t bother spreading Dimitri propaganda. Replace it with Dedue propaganda or something.

Hall of Fame?
Where the winners live. Those are:
Round 1 - Let’s Play Smash: Ike, Lyn, Roy, Lucina
Round 2 - Enter the OCs: Hector, Celica, Ephraim, Veronica
Round 3 - Marth Denied Again: Alm, Micaiah, Eliwood, Camilla
Round 4 - Brave Houses: Dimitri, Edelgard, Claude, Lysithea

I want to crunch some numbers, give me old ones.
Your wish is my command.
Round 1: https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote
Round 2: https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote2
Round 3: https://vote3.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/
Round 4: https://vote4.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/

Darr, what obnoxious propaganda do you have for us?

Celice’s wife has been missing for far too long. With your vote, you can fix that. Vote Lana for Choose Your Legends Five today.

But Celice and Julia is what’s pushed!
They cannot get married without abusing glitches. We can argue about that in another thread.

Who’s this Serlis guy? I never played FE4 before.
Here’s my own personal view on the others: I endorse all votes for the cause of Brave Marth. On the female side of the poll, Brave Eirika receives my sympathies. The Jugdral lobby is chief amongst my priorities, but I can accept a Marth/Chrom 1-2. I am hostile to Byleth and neutral to Marianne. Ask me about the other top ten members elsewhere.

Alright, can I post my Hayden propaganda now?
Of course. All propaganda is welcome. Try to convince us why your favourites are deserving of votes. That’s the point of this thread! Let the games begin.

6 Likes

I’m predicting Marth, Chrome, Eirika, and Bernadetta, but we need to show IS what the people want.

And that’s Dalsin :sunglasses:

4 Likes

gogogo vote for the epic character with no official art :sunglasses:

2 Likes

IS once again omitting Kelik, the scientifically-proven most iconic hackrom character. For shame.

Guess I’ll vote for [insert any pre-3DS axe bro] this year, although it will likely be a losing battle against the hordes of 3 Houses fans.

5 Likes

I hate heroes, i hate gachas, I hate CYL, Tirado isnt even votable, but might as well remind IS there are more than 2 Deet’var fans on earth

Byleth + Reginn or some other heroes/3h character will win. I KNOW that’s going to be the case.

1 Like

so this post is for the clout ok lol

anyway expect 7 hughs from me again

3 Likes

Trec Deserves Respec

3 Likes

Yes…

1 Like

You should vote for Kiria TMS because her alt would be this

17 Likes

based???

Please vote Hugh guys

3 Likes

Ippei has spoken.

2 Likes

ERK ERK ERK!!!
I think I’m choosing for my 7
Erk
Trec
Noah
Sain
Erk again
Bernadetta
King Fado or Gatekeeper

Originally I wanted to vote Fee again. But since they finally added this guy and (sadly he probably has a higher chance to get in… T-T) I decided to meme this year. If doesn’t work now, it’ll never work so yeah, I’ll report everything Professor.

1 Like

I’ll go all in for Zelgius again. xD

1 Like

I admire your opinion, fellow connoisseur of beauty.

Too bad I’m personally voting for Sigurd. And Plumeria too, but only for the meme.

I’m voting Nowi 7 times but its ironic i swear

3 Likes

Don’t even play feh anymore but they finally added Morva to the poll, go vote for dracozombie man

4 Likes

After a long time, I have finally made a new portrait for the early game pre promote in my fire emblem hack. This does mean that the old portrait will be gone…

Sirland
What better way to honor my bad Kent recolour, then to vote for him in choose your legends round 5! It would be awesome if we could get both Kent and Sain in heroes!

Can this godlike cavalier count on your vote?

1 Like

1 Like