Choose Your Legends: Round Five

Deen for the win

2 Likes

You say this post is CYL propaganda, but you can’t fool me. I see the real message here.image

3 Likes

I have a hard time choosing this round. Every year I vote for FE6 characters I still want in the game. These have been, for example, Idunn or Lugh before. Now I want to vote for Wolt or Jahn, but I can’t decide who I should support the most. I really want Wolts base form… but Jahn has scored SO badly up to this point, that I think he needs help. ;;

I choose Joshua. Why? Because he’s Joshua. Do I need another reason? Brave Joshua would be awesome.

3 Likes

I’ve done my duty as the world’s only Michalis fan who plays FEH.
At least give him a cringey spring alt, goddamnit

1 Like

2 Likes

You can see how this is going to go, right?

3 Likes

I don’t believe in Oifaye archetypes. I do, however, want him in Heroes.

I respect the Glade posting. Godspeed.

I would like to encourage everyone to give at least one vote to the man, the myth, the undefeated legend, Gharnef

2 Likes

Come on, guys. We all know one boi who needs some votes

Never heard of him, unlike the legendary Glade.

3 Likes

A vote for Bors is a vote for the most handsome armor knight to get a (potentially) handsome voice.

2 Likes

This is the voting count based on the number of hashtags used

I never expected to see the Gatekeeper at the top

Dude I’m down for gatekeeper. Screw it let’s go

Gatekeeper’s at the top?
I am so proud of this community.

It’s hard to go wrong with cute girls in this series. Besides, her brother’s been in for a while. It’s only fair.

I’m so proud of this community. Gatekeeper Kun will probably join the game at least so I’m very hyped. I decided to give Marianne at least two votes since she has a pretty good chance of getting in the top 2. Depending on how the things are going I’ll give her my last vote or I give it to Gatekeeper again. Or someone completely else.

Let’s cross our fingers!
Brave Gatekeeper isn’t necessarily what I want but it would be hilarious to see him alongside Marth regardless.

1 Like