Busk's Stuff

I will be the last to be Busked, but yes, eventually me.

1 Like

Brb Busking Sadhbh rn

zigludo-sama-chan-sempai-chan-sama

1 Like

Don’t worry, Mako and Halcyon’s mugs got updates. I wanted to keep them a little bit on the down-low until the newest patch came out, and since it has, here they are!
makomymugstrhaltr
Ulrich also got a small update, so I guess I’ll post it.
ulrichtr
Thanks for checkin’ my stuff out again, and go check out the new Hiraeth patch, including new writing, portraits, balance changes, chapter fixes/changes, and a new playable character!

26 Likes

Akivar got them gains. Anyways, pretty proud of my first attempt at mega muscle. It’s also cool to see how much I’ve improved since I first made her portrait.
akivarbuff
I’m gonna try to be a bit more responsive to comments and stuff, since I feel like a like doesn’t express my gratitude enough, so yeah.

25 Likes

Juicy abs

1 Like

No love for the juicy biceps :pensive:

1 Like

Sorry, it’s not for me.

And I just remembered… You know how Nergal has 2 portraits so his turban is always on the same side, right? Shouldn’t you do that for the birthmarks on Halcyon and Mako?

2 Likes

I don’t know why I never considered that. But unless we have enough slots, it’s probably not worth it, especially since other characters, like Dumuzi, have unsymmetrical aspects.

Yes, but shouldn’t you prioritize the main characters?

1 Like

Well yeah, of course, but it’s inclusion in the designs has more to do with the story, not so much the designs themselves. Once again, if we have enough portrait space, it wouldn’t be an issue, but otherwise its more trouble than it’s worth.

are you gonna use all 255 mug slots, if so i applaud you lol

2 Likes

You definitely have portrait space, it’d be pretty weird if you were actually using every single slot.

1 Like

Bruh I don’t make hacks, I just try to make them look pretty, man. :pensive:

7 Likes

Also I just noticed it but you used the older badder version of my edit for that Rose comparion reee

1 Like

Just to avoid potential confusion on this, there are more than 255 mug slots available if you wish to use them. SGW uses 389 of them.

1 Like

Conflict resolution: do it.

Mugs are a short, not a byte, you have about 65535 mug slots to work with

2 Likes

Too bad I have 65536 characters planned for my 379 chapter hack with 18 possible routes.

9 Likes

Whoops that’s the one I had on hand. Sorryyyy